The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Does anyone have Tora Magic Remote control vanishing bouquet and vase (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

johnmagic
View Profile
New user
13419 fitzhugh road austin tx 78736
71 Posts

Profile of johnmagic
Does anyone have the Tora Magic remote control vanishing Bouquet and vase and if you do what can you tell me about it . Is it as fast as the one in the video And how did the flowers hold up are they getting beat up ? Thanks John Magic
Philip Hitchcock
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of Philip Hitchcock
Hi John

I have one and used it for a 60 day run. It worked every time.

It's important to remove the flowers as soon as possible. They did need the occasional remodel with a hair dryer which was always quick and easy.

It's very fast. I laid pieces a few pieces of confetti on the petals during setup. It adds to the effect when the moment happens.

I contacted Tora for a spare remote (it only came with 1) but they never responded.

Recommended
johnmagic
View Profile
New user
13419 fitzhugh road austin tx 78736
71 Posts

Profile of johnmagic
Thanks i’ve also emailed them a few times they never respond to emails for some reason I have one ordered through Murphy’s Magic and they can’t seem to get all the parts thanks anyway yes
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1333 Posts

Profile of stempleton
FYI, I have also contacted Tora through their website form and never have received a response. Looking to spend 1500 bucks with them and no reply? Bad juju.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3626 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I bought one years ago just to have it as a showpiece in my office. Works very well. I agree their customer service stinks.
Scott Alexander
View Profile
V.I.P.
1462 Posts

Profile of Scott Alexander
I have one John
-Scott

Visit my PRO MAGIC SHOP

www.scottalexander.bigcartel.com

Website

www.scottalexandermagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Does anyone have Tora Magic Remote control vanishing bouquet and vase (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.36 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL