The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Innocent by Tae Sang (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MatrixAddict
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of MatrixAddict
Anyone have this DVD? What is your favorite routine or sleight? I'm currently working on dust coin and this stuff is tough.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
I see he performs my Triple EG Spell. Am I credited on this dvd?
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
ma91cm1ke
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of ma91cm1ke
I purchased out of curiosity more than anything but was after watching I'm really glad I did. There is no question that the routines are extremely challenging but if you are willing to put the work in you will have some really magical effects all ready to go with just ordinary coins.
To answer your question Dr Rubenstein, yes you are credited and I think the overall crediting is quite good.
Rick Holcombe
View Profile
Special user
624 Posts

Profile of Rick Holcombe
The SCV coin is awesome! Still playing with it. I've never taken the time to learn a coin roll while palming another and he uses that a lot!
MatrixAddict
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of MatrixAddict
Quote:
On Apr 28, 2019, Rick Holcombe wrote:
The SCV coin is awesome! Still playing with it. I've never taken the time to learn a coin roll while palming another and he uses that a lot!

Yeah the coin roll is something I need to practice more, especially with the left hand.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Innocent by Tae Sang (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL