The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Quick changes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2413 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
Does anyone know where I can get info on quick changes? Books, dvd's, etc.

For those who don't know- A quick change is a change from one set of clothes to another, instantly.

Thanx!

django
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I am in the process of translating one right now. It should be ready for publication in a few months.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Sam Tabar
View Profile
Inner circle
Austin, Texas
1050 Posts

Profile of Sam Tabar
Django,

Try this out. Maybe this will help you. http://translate.google.com/translate?hl......26sa%3DN
"Knowledge comes from finding the answers, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom." - Anonymous
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
This is the book I am in the process of translating for publication. Right now, it is available only in German. The copies on this web site are in German, not English.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2413 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
Bill,

If you could put me down on your list when it's finished, I would appreciate it. Do you have a cost for it yet?

Thanx!

django
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
alexkrey
View Profile
Elite user
RUSSIA
411 Posts

Profile of alexkrey
Instant Magic COSTUME CHANGES (Monica Monros). BOOK & VIDEO.
10 different techniques or variations of quick Magic Costume Changes are taught in detail.
Many techniques are originals, as developed by the MULTI AWARD WINNING MAGICIAN Monica "Monique" Monros. The video also includes beautiful presentations.
You can change ANY kind of outfit into an Instant Magic Costume Change - including Tuxedos, Pantsuits, Dresses, Leotards, etc.
Alex Krey
---------------------------
http://www.alexkrey.com
-The Scot-
View Profile
Special user
726 Posts

Profile of -The Scot-
Monica's book focuses mainly on female costume changes. Not ideal for the gentleman unless he performs in a dress/leotard. Smile It is aimed towards a magician's assistant, or female magician.
Darcy
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Darcy
I 100 percent agree with Scot, however I did learn several things from her video/book set.

Darcy
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I'll keep everyone posted on the translation. It is one of several things I am involved in with Ted Lesley.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

astoundingbruce
View Profile
Regular user
Burlington, WI (USA)
127 Posts

Profile of astoundingbruce
I once had the pleasure of performing the Sword Basket illusion in a show with a dear friend as my assistant. Smile I really wanted a costume change for her reappearance. I made one suggestion to her and she designed and created her own costumes. Her only regret was that she could not come up with a method for "color-changing shoes." Smile

I know that everyone does not have such a talented assistant, but if you'll PM me, I'll give you the suggestion I gave her. Smile
“There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle
dsilverfield
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of dsilverfield
Hi Mr. Palmer,
Out of curiosity, is the book the real works? Or is it more of the basics? And do keep me posted too, please, 'cause I am a great fan of Brachetti.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Quick changes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL