The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Ball bearing for Drop Out (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ldl1017
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of ldl1017
Lost the ball bearing for this great little pocket trick. Anyone know what size I need to replace it. I want to buy them in bulk for a cute little walk around routine for kids.
Lou
“I am, as I've said, merely competent. But in an age of incompetence, that makes me extraordinary.”
Billy Joel
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
That sounds dangerous from what you wrote, ball bearing and children do not mix. Chocking hazard and kids. Throwing steel balls by children at each other is another possibility. Do not hand out ball bearing to children, or you could be in for some serious legal problems.

Just use a micrometer to measure the one you have. All version of the ancient puzzle trick are different sizes, depending on who is making them. Have you ever heard of Harbor Freight stores.
ldl1017
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of ldl1017
Im not giving them to the kids.
“I am, as I've said, merely competent. But in an age of incompetence, that makes me extraordinary.”
Billy Joel
peppermeat2000
View Profile
Elite user
428 Posts

Profile of peppermeat2000
Don't let them lick your Hippity Hop Rabbits either...they might get lead poisoning.
TheGladsomeBeast
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of TheGladsomeBeast
I noticed you said you lost yours so measuring the bearing is out, I would suggest measuring the diameter of the hole in your device, this would be the closest way to approximate the size of the replacement ball.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Ball bearing for Drop Out (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL