The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Reformed lurker (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nelsoni
View Profile

U.S.A.
0 Posts

Profile of Nelsoni
Hello, I'm a reformed lurker. I've followed mentalism-related topics for several years and have decided to come out of the shadows. My interests include magic history, mentalism and book collecting. I'm looking forward to being more active here.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3645 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Nelsoni,

I think lurking for a while is prudent. I lurked quite a while myself.
I would have been happier if I'd have joined sooner.

There are lots of Mentalists here so you will be able to get a broad spectrum of input.

- Mary Mowder
Deckstacker
View Profile
New user
Cherry Valley, CA
68 Posts

Profile of Deckstacker
Nelsoni: Besides seconding everything that Mary has said above, I'd like to confess that I thought card tricks would be my main interest here when I joined the Café. I already owned more than 100 "magical" decks of cards and had enjoyed working with them for many years. But after reading around here in the various forums, my focus has gradually shifted over into mentalism as I learned that it is not just all about a husband/wife team telepathically communicating about the contents of an audience member's pocket. (Really, that's pretty much all I thought it was!) After 4 months of reading around and following various threads here, my horizons continue to expand, and I would encourage you and every other new arrival to explore all of the forums at least once. Welcome, and happy exploring!
Race Blakhart
View Profile
Special user
Selma,CA
585 Posts

Profile of Race Blakhart
Where'd the OP go? I thought he was going to be more active lol
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4675 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Aug 17, 2019, Race Blakhart wrote:

Thank you Race. I just laughed so hard I shot iced tea out my nose. Now I have to smell this all night with my bi-pap machine on. Smile
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Race Blakhart
View Profile
Special user
Selma,CA
585 Posts

Profile of Race Blakhart
Quote:
On Sep 12, 2019, Poof-Daddy wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 17, 2019, Race Blakhart wrote:

Thank you Race. I just laughed so hard I shot iced tea out my nose. Now I have to smell this all night with my bi-pap machine on. Smile

Haha! Good thing it was iced tea! It could have been much worse, had you been drinking coffee or milk!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Reformed lurker (9 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL