The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Three Upcoming Webinars from Michael Close (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mclose
View Profile
V.I.P.
306 Posts

Profile of mclose
Hi Everyone! There's still time to register for the next Workers Webinar, today, May 3, at 9 pm (EDT). I'll be discussing How to Palm with Confidence. The emphasis will be on card magic, but I'll also touch on magic with small objects like coins and balls. This is a live webinar, not a rebroadcast, so you'll be able to ask questions as we go along. (If you registered for the first broadcast of the Palming with Confidence webinar on March 10, and you would like to watch the new broadcast on May 3, please contact Lisa at lisa@michaelclose.com for your personal link.) You can find out more about this webinar (and the two others we'll be doing in May) by going to the link below. I hope you can join me. I think you'll find the information to be valuable. (Also, if you register but are unable to watch live, you will have unlimited access to replays.) Please feel free to share this post. Here's the link:

https://www.michaelclose.com/pages/workers-webinars
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Three Upcoming Webinars from Michael Close (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.67 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL