The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "The Watch" by Joao Miranda (85 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14~15 [Next]
Classemann
View Profile
New user
Sweden
3 Posts

Profile of Classemann
Quote:
On Jul 20, 2019, rhettbryson wrote:
I also had serious trouble with a watch back - would NOT stay closed. Joao sent me a new one and that completely solved the problem. Superb customer service!

Same here, the lid falls off.
Did you just email him ?
rhettbryson
View Profile
Special user
Greenville, SC Not ashamed of his
511 Posts

Profile of rhettbryson
Yes - all of my communication with Joao was via eMail.
Classemann
View Profile
New user
Sweden
3 Posts

Profile of Classemann
Quote:
On Jul 21, 2019, rhettbryson wrote:
Yes - all of my communication with Joao was via eMail.

Ok, then I will do the same.
Thanks for reply.
The Mysterious One
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of The Mysterious One
Quote:
On Jul 14, 2019, jnork wrote:
Joao, is there by chance a 're-set' code or what would the best numbers to use to just 'start all over again' if you feel you've hit the wrong number? Example: this weekend I put in a time (06:38) but noticed before hitting the 3rd number that I hit the 9 and not the 6. What would you recommend to quickly get the watch to an 'idle/done/ready' time frame so you could stall and re-input the correct time?
Jason

I am also curious about this as well. Joao? Anyone?
Joao Miranda
View Profile
Veteran user
Portugal
320 Posts

Profile of Joao Miranda
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2019, The Mysterious One wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 14, 2019, jnork wrote:
Joao, is there by chance a 're-set' code or what would the best numbers to use to just 'start all over again' if you feel you've hit the wrong number? Example: this weekend I put in a time (06:38) but noticed before hitting the 3rd number that I hit the 9 and not the 6. What would you recommend to quickly get the watch to an 'idle/done/ready' time frame so you could stall and re-input the correct time?
Jason

I am also curious about this as well. Joao? Anyone?

Very easy: if you press for example 55 you will get two buzzes.

Each time the remote buzzes two times (which has the purpose to let the performer know that he did a mistake) the trick automatically resets.
The Mysterious One
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of The Mysterious One
Thanks Joao!
mobileman
View Profile
New user
India
60 Posts

Profile of mobileman
Hi,
happy to read reviews, here I am to get my watch, will get by this month.
mobileman
View Profile
New user
India
60 Posts

Profile of mobileman
Quote:
On May 6, 2019, Krazyjay wrote:
Yes you need 50 post.

i have 55, how can I access that area please??
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2348 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On Aug 10, 2019, mobileman wrote:
Quote:
On May 6, 2019, Krazyjay wrote:
Yes you need 50 post.

i have 55, how can I access that area please??

Nothing to do Just go to it now.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
mobileman
View Profile
New user
India
60 Posts

Profile of mobileman
Quote:
On May 15, 2019, Luke Dancy wrote:
I'm live with Joao right now over on the Murphy's Facebook page talking all about The Watch! https://www.facebook.com/MurphysMagicSup......64102487

in a single word, "awesome"
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
2996 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
This watch would have been mind blowing twenty years ago.
Paul Fitzgerald
View Profile
Regular user
Panama City, Panama
125 Posts

Profile of Paul Fitzgerald
Just a quick update to let you know I've had the watch for around 3 months and works like a dream. All good !
Joao Miranda
View Profile
Veteran user
Portugal
320 Posts

Profile of Joao Miranda
Quote:
On Aug 11, 2019, Paul Fitzgerald wrote:
Just a quick update to let you know I've had the watch for around 3 months and works like a dream. All good !

Good to know.

Few people know but The Watch was our most difficult project to date.

Even more than the Blackboard or Timeless.

We are super happy that the watch is getting amazing reviews and people are performing it in the real world and getting incredible reactions from the audience.

Smile
Cotham
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of Cotham
Anybody know how to turn the remote off and on? I sent them an email and it said they are closed until Aug 26. Not impressed with the instructions or the customer service so far.Gizmo looks neat but would like to see it actually work.
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
949 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Quote:
On Aug 12, 2019, Cotham wrote:
Anybody know how to turn the remote off and on? I sent them an email and it said they are closed until Aug 26. Not impressed with the instructions or the customer service so far.Gizmo looks neat but would like to see it actually work.

There is literally 9 segmented videos teaching everything about the watch.
There is a small switch on the side.
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
Cotham
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of Cotham
Yes, this was not covered in any of the 9 segments you mentioned. And apparently my remote came with the switch broken off.Just a hole in the side.
Joao Miranda
View Profile
Veteran user
Portugal
320 Posts

Profile of Joao Miranda
Quote:
On Aug 12, 2019, Cotham wrote:

I am in vacations with my family and don't have currently access to email.

There is a little black switch that you need to slide to the side in order to turn the remote ON (or OFF).

Here is a image to help you: https://imgur.com/JDJYt2U
Cotham
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of Cotham
There should be but it is missing. I guess it broke off in shipping. No problem. I have emailed your office and Penguin for a replacement.
Joao Miranda
View Profile
Veteran user
Portugal
320 Posts

Profile of Joao Miranda
Quote:
On Aug 13, 2019, Cotham wrote:
There should be but it is missing. I guess it broke off in shipping. No problem. I have emailed your office and Penguin for a replacement.

It’s impossible that the button came off, unless someone removed it deliberately which is unlikely.
Firestorm60
View Profile
New user
U.K.
22 Posts

Profile of Firestorm60
Just opened mine.
Love the watch but find the remote vibration is a little loud even in the pocket. Any ideas how to quieten it down a little, I do close up and parlour magic sometimes with no background noise to hide it.
Love the watch end noiseless and find the remote easy to use, I have 6 different watches with 4 having crashed on me so I am hoping this will be the one.
Also I have just double checked the dealers write up and they say the watch can be used as your daily watch but the time does appear to work independently of the remote.
Its not mentioned in the instructions which is a shame as was a big selling point. if it doesn't work as a watch Then dealers write needs to be amended. it could of course be me still finding my way around
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "The Watch" by Joao Miranda (85 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14~15 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL