The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Grimoire Of The Mages (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
Haven't slept in weeks - but I now have
649 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
If you happen to be in Portland Oregon then be sure to stop by Powells book store and visit the rare book section. They have a pristine copy of The Grimoire Of The Mages, by Masklyn Ye Mage, and they will allow you carefully leaf through it at your leisure, or if you have $600 then you can just take it home. I visited and spent the some time with the Grimoire and it was a pleasure to behold. This little discovery was the Bizarre highlight of my visit to Portland, hope you get a chance to check it out!
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3092 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
All this hype and you didn't buy it? Lo Pan, my friend, how could you resist? You could have sold enough blood in Portland Oregon to pay for it. My car always runs a quart low on oil and is fine. Or maybe just sell an Oregon like a kidney or such. It only requires dropping the 'e' and changing the 'o' to an 'a'. Simple linguistics. (If you had called I could have loaned you a cadaver organ) Seriously, thanks for the post and the review on the book and the shop.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
649 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
Hi Willie,

I did try selling blood but the line was too long, I think some of those guys were jumping the line and going twice. My kidney donation was rejected, too shriveled, same with my lung. Anyway it was a thrilling experience to just spend some time with the book though. My wife told the book seller that I was in heaven with the book, I didn’t direct her that it was someplace a little closer to hell.
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
649 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
Correct her - sorry
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3092 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On May 7, 2019, Lo Pan wrote:
Correct her - sorry

Sometimes wives don't need to know the origin or destination of some of our magic.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Grimoire Of The Mages (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL