The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Mike Powers - New Lecture/New Book - May 17th - Chicago (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kamlet
View Profile
New user
Chicago, IL
56 Posts

Profile of kamlet
IBM RING 43 Presents

Mike Powers
Friday, May 17th - 7:30 p.m.
I.B.M. Ring 43
St. Francis Hospital
355 Ridge Ave.
Evanston
Guests $20

Mike Powers writes the Card Corner in The Linking Ring and is the author of four books, mostly on close-up magic. His new book, Tesseract is hot off the presses. His previous book, Power Plays, was voted book of the year on The Magic Café and runner up in the Magic Industry awards.

Mike was this year's guest of honor at the FFFF convention in Batavia NY.

Besides GREAT card magic, the lecture will feature items including:
- Paper money and envelopes
- An iPhone
- Ring and Rubberband
- Mentalism
- Coins

There will be special deals on the new book, Tesseract and other items.
There will be Trivia Questions with PRIZES!
This lecture is going to be a BLAST!!!!

What Other People are Saying
"... tricks that will make you think... and remind you of WHY you're a cardman why you love card magic."
- Jon Racherbaumer

"I do not know what gives Mike the ability to consistently come up with one great magical idea after another... However, what I do know for sure is that Mike loves the challenge of working on a new routine and working on it relentlessly until it becomes a masterpiece. " - Allan Ackerman

"Swinger..will become a miniature modern classic!" - Michael Weber

http://www.ring43.org
Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2986 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
I had much fun with the guys from Ring 43. Great group. I'm looking forward to a lecture tour this October. Hope to see many Café aficionados along the way!

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Mike Powers - New Lecture/New Book - May 17th - Chicago (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL