The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Free Business Card Peek PDF (48 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Arthur T
View Profile
Regular user
Wales,UK
132 Posts

Profile of Arthur T
Hello everyone,

I'm very new to the mentalism community and have been quite an isolated figure but have been studying the craft for roughly a decade. I've made very few friends in the industry and have largely kept myself to myself. As a way of introducing myself to you all I'd like to offer a short PDF teaching my 'go to' business card peek I've been using for the last 2 years. I am very fond of it and I hope many of you will love it as much as I do. It is a first draft taken from an ebook that I hope to be releasing later in the year. To receive your free copy just send me a friendly hello in my PM with your email address and Ill send a copy out to you. I wont be keeping anyone's information for marketing purposes, I just want to give back to the community. Also you must have at least 50 posts for obvious reasons. I look forward to hearing from you and any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6165 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Arthur sent me his idea. For those interested in business card peeks then be sure to get on this before he takes it away.

It's simple to do and only needs a stack of cards and a pen. It uses a move some will know or have done, but not in this way. I've seen one similar, but not in this way. The written card is cleanly put into the middle of the stack and never moved from that area... and it's not a simple pinky break thing.

Very good idea, Arthur. It's well worth knowing to keep in anyone's arsenal.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1047 Posts

Profile of reese
I like this very much. It is well thought out & something I will use. Thanks Arthur!
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Yeah I agree. It's clever and simple. In full disclosure I've only just read it, but I like it, especially the cover. Kinda stumped that others haven't done it this way before, it seems so natural an idea in hindsight. Very nice,I wanna use this.
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2067 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Hi All,

I have to concur with the comments above. It's impromptu and you get a full peek... very nice.

Regards, Steve
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3243 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Very cool idea. Simple and direct, nicely covered by blocking and psychology. Thanks for sharing!
New Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
Bietfriek
View Profile
Elite user
Tilburg, The Netherlands
440 Posts

Profile of Bietfriek
I can only agree with the posts above. Seems really practical and motivated!
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
1711 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
I agree with what has been said already. I feel that this peek is going to be put to work.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3677 Posts

Profile of JanForster
It is indeed a very nice peek and quite unique! I will play with it! Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
asanghi
View Profile
Loyal user
Nairobi, Kenya
267 Posts

Profile of asanghi
Interesting twist to a business card peek. I hope that when Arthur releases it, he’ll also include a video. Good thinking Arthur!
Pit Boss
View Profile
Special user
531 Posts

Profile of Pit Boss
Played with this for a bit... I was using double blank playing card stock. The mechanics work wonderfully. Now to take it out to the real world and test drive it!
mindmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1353 Posts

Profile of mindmagic
Many thanks for sending me this, Arthur. It's certainly unlike anything I've come across before and has a lot of potential.

Barry
Arthur T
View Profile
Regular user
Wales,UK
132 Posts

Profile of Arthur T
Hello,

Thank you for all the kind words on this post and to those who messaged me privately, It means a lot!

As you can imagine my Inbox has been hit hard but I think I've managed to reply to everyone so far. If you've messaged me but not received your PDF it may have got lost or deleted. Just pop me another PM and Ill get it out to you as soon as I can.

Yet again thank you for the warm support it means the world. Ill be leaving this offer open for a couple more days so all the Café regulars get a chance to see it. If any of you guys are having success out there in the real world with this id love to hear from you!

All the Best
Lior
View Profile
Inner circle
1834 Posts

Profile of Lior
Thanks for sharing Arthur.
This is really good. Easy to use and it’s
a new tool that can help us get the information in
a secret way.

Lior
Talk To The Screen. The best effect for professionals
http://www.theliortouch.com

The Invisble touches , spoon bending, PK combinations
8 loops from Yigal Mesika http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/8161

Penguin Live lecture http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/7645
PEA Dave Lederman Award 2009
PEA Dunninger Award 2001
Life Time Achivmeant IUPA 2016
lekin
View Profile
Regular user
Sometimes less is more so I only have
133 Posts

Profile of lekin
Inspired simplicity always makes me smile. Very generous of you for sharing. Thanks.
L Ekin
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2819 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Thanks Arthur, I can see this having many uses!
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2566 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Yup it’s a worker
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2467 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
I like it too, I would've paid good money for it
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
Arthur T
View Profile
Regular user
Wales,UK
132 Posts

Profile of Arthur T
For those of you who use playing cards in your mentalism (Touchy subject I know) this is also a very deceptive peek. You can have a card selected and returned to the deck which your head turned the entire time(Eliminating the thought of a M***** deck) and still have access to the card with no breaks at all. Its very useful when someone hands you a borrowed shuffled deck and your not in the mood to bust out sleight of hand!
Winnes
View Profile
Veteran user
372 Posts

Profile of Winnes
Just to add - this is a great simple wee peek and I'll definitely be having a play with it

Great stuff Arthur!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Free Business Card Peek PDF (48 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL