The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Memorial to the greats passing away may be needed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
21636 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I note that so many of the great and magicians have passed away recently. I think it would be nice to have a memorial topic to these would be a way of remembering and honoring them. Does not have to be detailed, just the name and dates of passing. John Cornelius just passed recently. He was a FISM winner. So many of the magicians I learned from since being in magic should be remembered.

Don't need a comment section, just a place to honor those that have gone before and have given so much to the growth of magic. These magicians should not be forgotten.

The list since the 1st of the year seems to be extensive recently.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3972 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
I think this is a fantastic idea.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Memorial to the greats passing away may be needed (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL