The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Best version of Coin Squeeze? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

karnak
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
595 Posts

Profile of karnak
Quick question: from a manufacturing quality standpoint, who makes the best model of Coin Squeeze (in brass, for quarters) — Royal? Trickmaster? Tango? Someone else?

Are they all about the same, or are some better made than others?
For a supernatural chiller mixing magic (prestidigitation, legerdemain) with Magic (occultism, mysticism), check out my novel MAGIC: AN OCCULT THRILLER at http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Occult-Thriller-Reed-Hall/dp/1453874836
Jason Purdy
View Profile
Regular user
New England
137 Posts

Profile of Jason Purdy
I came here looking for the same answer.
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8857 Posts

Profile of funsway
Not sure of the manufacturer but was easily available in 2000. It handles gold dollars and I have had great success with it -
especially back in my SCA camp-hoping days. I have others made of aluminum and thinner material.

Mine sorta blends with my Buddha Box, i.e. has rounded part on the rings that I use for Ring on Sting also.

Yes, quality makes a difference, just can't identify brand. From your list, I would guess Royal.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8857 Posts

Profile of funsway
Did little search on "Dollar Squeeze" and several seem to be the same as mine - Royal and Magic Maker for sure.

Sadly, the demos miss the best part - the sound of the coin passing though! Forget the music and let the spectator experience that sound.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Best version of Coin Squeeze? (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL