The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Stag / Bachelor night (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter Morrissey
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of Peter Morrissey
Hi guys,

One of my good friends is getting married soon as having a stag night at a kind of adventure place in the woods. No doubt afterwards it will be back to the room, beers and guitars out etc and some fun.
Was thinking of putting together a routine and wanted to see if I could pick the minds of Café members for suggestions that may work.

As a for instance, was thinking of having a bowl filled with slips of paper, like loads, and all with different names. he puts his hand in, pulls one out, low and behold its his fiances name. Thought also Tarantula could work well with a ring. Anyway , any suggestions from folks who have done similar would be cool
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
17762 Posts

Profile of IAIN
If it were me, I'd take advantage of the surrounds to make it unusual...

Leaves, trees, map co-ordinates and so on...
DEVIL MAY CARE IS BACK!
http://tinyurl.com/y6n42gs2
Peter Morrissey
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of Peter Morrissey
Interesting idea! Although by the time I would be doing it we would be inside. Its not quite in a cabin, they are more like a cluster of holiday homes.
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Special user
UK
992 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
Summon a demon... always a laugh.
I no longer smoke camel cigarettes.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
17762 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I thought that happened during the wedding ceremony?
DEVIL MAY CARE IS BACK!
http://tinyurl.com/y6n42gs2
Arthur T
View Profile
New user
Wales,UK
76 Posts

Profile of Arthur T
You could maybe do an easy 'coding' act with the stag and make him the star of the show
The underlooked peek - www.mindofmagic.co.uk
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17331 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On May 13, 2019, Peter Morrissey wrote:
Hi guys,

One of my good friends is getting married soon as having a stag night at a kind of adventure place in the woods. No doubt afterwards it will be back to the room, beers and guitars out etc and some fun.
Was thinking of putting together a routine and wanted to see if I could pick the minds of Café members for suggestions that may work.

As a for instance, was thinking of having a bowl filled with slips of paper, like loads, and all with different names. he puts his hand in, pulls one out, low and behold its his fiances name. Thought also Tarantula could work well with a ring. Anyway , any suggestions from folks who have done similar would be cool

I think instead of names use pictures .. all the cool pinups and movie stars .. Then force her's... Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Stag / Bachelor night (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL