The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Good news. Kaufman will reprint Expert Coin Magic!!! (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
Richard Kaufman announced he will reprint David Roth's classic and timeless Expert Coin Magic.

Quoting Mr. Kaufman: I will be reprinting "David Roth's Expert Coin Magic" later this year.
Wilktone
View Profile
Loyal user
Asheville, NC
222 Posts

Profile of Wilktone
Great book. Glad to hear that it's going to become available again.
scottvraneshfallin
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas, NV
56 Posts

Profile of scottvraneshfallin
Thank you, Mr. Kaufman! I have been looking for an affordable copy of this for quite some time. This is wonderful news.
lemon ice
View Profile
New user
Memory Alpha on my PADD making
33 Posts

Profile of lemon ice
Brilliant! Definitely looking forward to that. Will buy for sure.
"I could do the hop de passe de shift sauter la coupe."
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
I want to see Coinmagic reprinted too.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2005 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On Oct 24, 2019, critter wrote:

I second that thought!
w i l s o
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of w i l s o
I made the mistake of selling mine years ago and have regretted it ever since. Can't wait for the update.
bassinator
View Profile
New user
Louisiana
37 Posts

Profile of bassinator
Anyone hear any updates on this reprint? I would love the chance to get a copy.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3793 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Haven't heard any news, but in the meantime another big book on coin magic will be hitting the shelves in 3 weeks...
First edition sold out in RECORD TIME, but don't despair, you can still get your signed copy and special FREE GIFT ( only available when you order from me)!! Taking pre-orders NOW!! Second printing shipping in one week, so don't wait!!
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! To pre-order, email me at rubinsteindvm@aol.com for info.
ORDER YOURS TODAY!!
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6486 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On May 14, 2019, countrymaven wrote:
Richard Kaufman announced he will reprint David Roth's classic and timeless Expert Coin Magic.

Quoting Mr. Kaufman: I will be reprinting "David Roth's Expert Coin Magic" later this year.

This is a wonderful book.
Why do you consider this good news?
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6486 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On Oct 24, 2019, critter wrote:

Why?
Wednesday
View Profile
New user
Vancouver, BC
65 Posts

Profile of Wednesday
Really looking forward to this reprint!
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6486 Posts

Profile of magicfish
I wish Mr. Kaufman success with the reprint of this great book.
I recommend purchasing directly from the author if possible, or, from a Bricks and Mortar Shop.
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
Michael, can you elaborate about "Haven't heard any news, but in the meantime another big book on coin magic will be hitting the shelves in 3 weeks..."

It is always great news to have a major work on coins coming out. thanks so much.
bassinator
View Profile
New user
Louisiana
37 Posts

Profile of bassinator
Quote:
On Apr 22, 2020, countrymaven wrote:
Michael, can you elaborate about "Haven't heard any news, but in the meantime another big book on coin magic will be hitting the shelves in 3 weeks..."

It is always great news to have a major work on coins coming out. thanks so much.

contrymaven, I had the same question when Dr. Rubinstein replied after my last message. Do a search in the Café for the thread "New book by Michael Rubinstein". There are details on that thread Smile
draupnir
View Profile
New user
Texas
51 Posts

Profile of draupnir
Thanks bassinator for dropping those details! I can't wait for both books to be released!
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3793 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
When my book is ready you will see the info posted. Kudos to Kaufman for reprinting Roth's book. Even if you don't do the routines, you can learn a ton studying the construction!! Every move that Roth makes is motivated, and there are no giveaways from non motivated finger movements. It is a books that will take years of study, and will stand the test of time.
First edition sold out in RECORD TIME, but don't despair, you can still get your signed copy and special FREE GIFT ( only available when you order from me)!! Taking pre-orders NOW!! Second printing shipping in one week, so don't wait!!
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! To pre-order, email me at rubinsteindvm@aol.com for info.
ORDER YOURS TODAY!!
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
Thanks so much, Bassinator. I love Rubinstein's work. However, he does not need to worry about promoting it more than he is doing hehe.
Thanks for the great news on both books.
bassinator
View Profile
New user
Louisiana
37 Posts

Profile of bassinator
Yeah, I'm certainly looking forward to both books. My wallet probably isn't though ha ha.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Good news. Kaufman will reprint Expert Coin Magic!!! (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL