The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Help with the name of an effect (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kid iowa
View Profile
Loyal user
Oklahoma
300 Posts

Profile of kid iowa
Effect: performer has prediction on the table face down. volunteer has 3 items to use. one they keep in their hand, another they put in their pocket, the last is left on the table. When the prediction is flipped over, it correctly predicts which object is in the hand/pocket/on the table. Anyone know the name of this effect/book it is in? Any help appreciated, thanks!
Any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile...can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy." J.F.K.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11454 Posts

Profile of John C
There are many of these. I use eclipse to accomplish mine or Joels violtle (is that the name?)
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Arthur T
View Profile
New user
Wales,UK
76 Posts

Profile of Arthur T
Joels is called Volition I think. The original is called 'free will' by deddy corbuzier. There is a marketed version out called fair play by paul Harris. There is also a version on Colin Mcleods penguin lecture but you also need a gimmick. I think thee are a ton of version and variation out there. Hope this helps
The underlooked peek - www.mindofmagic.co.uk
Arthur T
View Profile
New user
Wales,UK
76 Posts

Profile of Arthur T
Id also recommend Steve Dela's 'will to read'. It is the basically the same effect but you get a cool little kicker aswell.
The underlooked peek - www.mindofmagic.co.uk
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17331 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Doug Higley!!! Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
kid iowa
View Profile
Loyal user
Oklahoma
300 Posts

Profile of kid iowa
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, appreciate it!
Any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile...can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy." J.F.K.
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1162 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
The basic effect you describe is called Free Will, by Deddy Corbuzier. Many people, including Doug and others, have created effects using the same principle.

Edit: Whoops, I see Arthur already gave that info!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Help with the name of an effect (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL