The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » David Copperfield Box Levitation - Vegas 2019 (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Illusion77
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of Illusion77
Has anyone seen the new "Box Levitation" that's in David Copperfield's Vegas show? I'd be curious to hear the effect, how it plays to the audience, and their response.
krille
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of krille
Yes, I saw it about a week ago. It's the basically "The Flying Box Illusion" but DC shows the box empty before it start to levitate.
He shows two boxes in the beginning. One box inside the other. He pushes the inner box partly out and shows it empty.
A camera films the inside of the other box and both boxes are pushed together.
After this, "The Flying Box Illusion" is performed as usual with a person appearing in the floating box as a kicker.
PianoMan157
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of PianoMan157
Yes, the person appearance is pretty common from what I know. Audiences are usually very impressed!
Lucasw
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
194 Posts

Profile of Lucasw
thomasR
View Profile
Special user
770 Posts

Profile of thomasR
I'm guessing this was just in the Vegas show to practice the trick before this special event?

I saw the show recently and it was the same show order he's had for a few years now. No box trick.
Fungineer
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Fungineer
Are we conflating the box levitation (flag) with the audience levitation (Vegas Show)?
thomasR
View Profile
Special user
770 Posts

Profile of thomasR
I don’t think so. The description was pretty specifically described as the box levitation in Vegas.
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1075 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
I saw Copperfield end of June. No box trick.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » David Copperfield Box Levitation - Vegas 2019 (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL