The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Favourite Living and dead test (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter Morrissey
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of Peter Morrissey
Hi all. Just curious what everyone's favourite Living and dead test is? Reason I ask is I will be working at a "networking summit" and one of the questions visitors will be asked is which historical person (i.e dead) would they most like to network with. Was thinking of doing something with photos of notable persons past to tie in or even just something from corrinda but just wanted to get opinions..
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3241 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
At the funeral home, I prefer the hot poker up the butt test. I will guarantee you will know who is living and who is dead. 100% accurate as I have never embalmed a poser.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Peter Morrissey
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

I could try a hot poker up the butt of the guests.....butt... Maybe not!
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3241 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Trust me, it would be an unforgettable performance. If you change your mind, I have an excellent instructional DVD that covers everything from proper temperature to best angle of insertion.
Peter Morrissey
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Angle of insertion is key
Joshua J
View Profile
Special user
665 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
Docc Hilford's dead or alive is excellent. Expanded on in the doccinar. More importantly, all the methods involved can be applied to make many different presentations to make it your own.
http://www.ientertainer.net/store/docc-h......-package
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2611 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On May 18, 2019, Joshua J wrote:
Docc Hilford's dead or alive is excellent. Expanded on in the doccinar. More importantly, all the methods involved can be applied to make many different presentations to make it your own.

Agree 100%. The method is very clever and the effect is a fun routine.
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3241 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On May 17, 2019, Peter Morrissey wrote:
Angle of insertion is key

Especially if you use a key. My second favorite living dead test is rubbing a key along the sternum real hard.
Peter Morrissey
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Thanks Joshua I'll check that out. Doccs work is always very clever!
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2652 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
Quote:
On May 18, 2019, Joshua J wrote:

I was also going to suggest this one. He does it on one of his Monster Mentalism DVDs
Peter Morrissey
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Sounds like Doc is a slam dunk!
Jiggery-Pokery
View Profile
New user
Scotland
49 Posts

Profile of Jiggery-Pokery
There is a basic living and dead test described as it it is used within a larger effect in to Control 10,000 minds. You can find it in this month’s MUM magazine in Paul Draper’s column.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Favourite Living and dead test (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL