The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Money Maker by Smagic Productions (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1801 Posts

Profile of Titanas
This is a killer effect!
I just finished watching the instructions and itís amazing how clean, visual and super easy to do this effect is.

I also like that you can do so many things like appearances, vanishes, and transpositions.

Great release, well done Smagic Productions

More info:
https://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=64355

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
605 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Looks good to me, hardly any pocket space taken, I take it this works with UK notes?
gamma105
View Profile
Regular user
City of Evil
146 Posts

Profile of gamma105
Can it go from fake money to real money, and vanish in that sequence?
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1524 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
Could you have an empty envelope, shake and make Extreme Burn appear which you then take out and transform the bills, transform them back and then make them vanish in the envelope again?
Ray Ouellette
View Profile
Regular user
Ottawa, Canada
111 Posts

Profile of Ray Ouellette
To me this looks like a slightly different version of their Window Change that came out a couple of years back. With WC you could hand the envelope out for them to remove the changed item. Not sure about this one though
"Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice"
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
2564 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I agree with Ray , it does look very similar to one of their previous effects . Very visual I must admit , I like would like to see an honest review Gaz 🙂
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
3918 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On May 17, 2019, PatrickGregoire wrote:
Could you have an empty envelope, shake and make Extreme Burn appear which you then take out and transform the bills, transform them back and then make them vanish in the envelope again?

I had the same thought of presenting it with the premise of not liking to carry a lot of cash while on a trip so you make it invisible or whatever. Then to be even extra safe you only have one dollar bills, then 100's then they are invisible again.

My hunch with these types of gimmicks is that you can only use it once without needing a reset so to appear and then vanish may require 2 gimmicks, and I'm not sure how easy it is to put the bills into the envelope before the vanish.

Someone please get an early review copy and post a review right away.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
2564 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
You can certainly start with an empty envelope on this , with regards to the multiple changes probably unlikely without resetting .
Their other release window change was reportedly examinable as all the heat was on the envelope and that was ungimmicked once you removed the notes .
Wondering whether itís the same here ? Best wishes Gaz 🙂
patapon
View Profile
New user
Malaysia
90 Posts

Profile of patapon
Can the envelope be examined?
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
2564 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
This is what I am wanting an answer to as well patapon , like I say it can be in Window change so I am hoping as itís the same creator it will be 🙂 .
I am not normally too worried about examination as I never give the spectator the option , however with the heat being on the envelope and with Window change the heats there too . So it this case it would be a shame not to have a chance to milk the situation if one can Gaz 🙂
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1711 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
Envelope canít be examined Smile
Get yourself the Flap Cards guide : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4435

Make sure to check my review website, new reviews coming every week ! http://lesavisdalexis.wix.com/reviews
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
2564 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Hi Alex do you have window change and if so which is better ? Money maker that you canít examine or window change where you can ? Thanks for any help from yourself or any other members Gaz 🙂
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1711 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
Quote:
On May 18, 2019, videoman wrote:
Quote:

I had the same thought of presenting it with the premise of not liking to carry a lot of cash while on a trip so you make it invisible or whatever. Then to be even extra safe you only have one dollar bills, then 100's then they are invisible again.

My hunch with these types of gimmicks is that you can only use it once without needing a reset so to appear and then vanish may require 2 gimmicks, and I'm not sure how easy it is to put the bills into the envelope before the vanish.

You can ! Smile
Get yourself the Flap Cards guide : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4435

Make sure to check my review website, new reviews coming every week ! http://lesavisdalexis.wix.com/reviews
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
2564 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Great news Alex thanks for that , I have ordered one so I will post a review when it arrives .
I realise itís a preorder so not due in until the 27th of the month Gaz 🙂
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1524 Posts

Quote:
On May 20, 2019, Alex DLF wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

You can ! Smile

Yes, what he asked was basically shown in the trailer. I want to know if you can make extreme burn appear, take it out, change the bills, change them back, put them back in the envelope and make them vanish.

Thanks
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
3918 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On May 20, 2019, PatrickGregoire wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You can ! Smile

Yes, what he asked was basically shown in the trailer. I want to know if you can make extreme burn appear, take it out, change the bills, change them back, put them back in the envelope and make them vanish.

Thanks

If by ďhe askedĒ you mean me, I was just reiterating your question regarding using Extreme Burn with the envelope because I had that same thought. I guess I didnít make that clear.
But now Iím confused, what exactly is Alex saying we can do?
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
2564 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I take it from Alexís response you can do that Videoman , I don't see why not either .
Once I receive it I will let you know as extreme burn is one of my favourite effects which I use with a nice twist at the end .
If I can visually make them appear too that will be a nice added bonus imo Gaz 🙂
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1524 Posts

Quote:
On May 20, 2019, videoman wrote:
Quote:
On May 20, 2019, PatrickGregoire wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You can ! Smile

Thanks

If by ďhe askedĒ you mean me, I was just reiterating your question regarding using Extreme Burn with the envelope because I had that same thought. I guess I didnít make that clear.
But now Iím confused, what exactly is Alex saying we can do?

I'd like some clarification from Alex because I explained what I want in detail, then videoman explained it in less detail, which is not a problem, my problem is that Alex responded to the less detailed explanation so now I'm not sure if what I specifically asked for is doable. What videoman described could essentially be done because in the video he shows an empty envelope, makes cash appears, changes the cash to higher denominations and then makes it vanish again. I want to know if you can use this with extreme burn. Wondering because Extreme Burn is thicker than just a few bills like in the demo.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
2564 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Patrick I will let you know when I receive it , however it will be doable as you can always use less bills with extreme burn if necessary . Hopefully though you can you use the full compliment of bills Gaz 🙂
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2518 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Is it only in three one dollar bills ? If so not really impressive can you make it up in hundreds ?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Money Maker by Smagic Productions (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL