The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Money Maker by Smagic Productions (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1711 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
One envelope can only do the vanish OR the appearance. You have to modify the gimmick in order to do the vanish of the bill (with glue, cissors, and an average time of 10 minutes). You can, if you use Rubber Cement, change the gimmick from the appearance mode to the vanish. But one envelope can't do both at the same time Smile
Get yourself the Flap Cards guide : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4435

Make sure to check my review website, new reviews coming every week ! http://lesavisdalexis.wix.com/reviews
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1524 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
Quote:
On May 21, 2019, Alex DLF wrote:
One envelope can only do the vanish OR the appearance. You have to modify the gimmick in order to do the vanish of the bill (with glue, cissors, and an average time of 10 minutes). You can, if you use Rubber Cement, change the gimmick from the appearance mode to the vanish. But one envelope can't do both at the same time Smile


Ok, so can you have extreme burn in the envelope and make it appear?

Can you use the envelope to make bills appear, then put the envelope away and as you put it away or as you take it out next time you reset it so you can make the bills appear again?
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1711 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
Quote:
On May 21, 2019, PatrickGregoire wrote:
Quote:
On May 21, 2019, Alex DLF wrote:
One envelope can only do the vanish OR the appearance. You have to modify the gimmick in order to do the vanish of the bill (with glue, cissors, and an average time of 10 minutes). You can, if you use Rubber Cement, change the gimmick from the appearance mode to the vanish. But one envelope can't do both at the same time Smile


Ok, so can you have extreme burn in the envelope and make it appear?

Can you use the envelope to make bills appear, then put the envelope away and as you put it away or as you take it out next time you reset it so you can make the bills appear again?


Yes, you can have Extreme Burn inside and make it appear.

For the second question, I think it could be done but you'll need both hand to "reset" the envelope in order to make bill appear again Smile
Get yourself the Flap Cards guide : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4435

Make sure to check my review website, new reviews coming every week ! http://lesavisdalexis.wix.com/reviews
MikeLiu
View Profile
Regular user
vancouver
122 Posts

Profile of MikeLiu
Waiting for review Smile
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
3923 Posts

Profile of videoman
There should be a prize for the first to post an honest review.
MikeLiu
View Profile
Regular user
vancouver
122 Posts

Profile of MikeLiu
I will give a free hug !
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
3923 Posts

Profile of videoman
I’ll wait for Gaz's honest review. It should be coming soon.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
2567 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Yes sorry for the delay my quick honest review is this .
Gimmick received without the small bull dog clip described in the tutorial ( ie it’s missing but easy to obtain ) .
First impression I liked it and I also like Smagics clever ideas .
Too thin to put more than one bill in and work reliably ( extreme burn won’t work ) .
Will wear out reasonably quickly but once you know the secret you could make another one if you wanted .
I found it works 90% of the time but the other 10% of the time it gets stuck when not completely home .
Doesn’t fit the £50 bill I intended it for as too narrow and not long enough and the envelope flap tapers off too much .
I think I could remake to fit my needs both for a £50 note and extreme burn .
Makes a noise on activation which can’t really be helped .
I think I may play with it more and try to adapt it to my needs .
I think the methods clever but overall not a worker , better for video due to reliability issues and noise .
Would I buy it again ? No
I am impressed with the clever principle ? Yes
Would I recommend buying , in all honestly ? No
2.5/5 stars , your mileage may vary Gaz 🙂
MikeLiu
View Profile
Regular user
vancouver
122 Posts

Profile of MikeLiu
Thx for the review !
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Money Maker by Smagic Productions (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL