The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SEND NUDES BY ERIC HU (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
626 Posts

Profile of egoli
Anyone tried this out? Any reviews?

https://lostartmagic.com/products/send-nudes

VANISH A COIN HELD AT YOUR FINGERTIPS INTO THIN AIR!
Eric Hu is back with the most deceptive IMPROMPTU coin vanish we have ever seen.
The magician freely shows a coin to the spectator, rolls their sleeves up, and then vanishes the coin into thin air right under the spectators nose.

No dodgy moves, misdirection, threads, sticky stuff, sleeves, or camera tricks. Just straight up MAGIC.

Eric Hu teaches everything you need to know to execute this beautiful piece of sleight of hand. All the subtleties, all the nuances, nothing is left out, not even the sleeves.

Once you watch this video you will have a piece of magic to share with anyone, anytime, anywhere, as long as you can borrow a coin. Did we mention you don't need sleeves? Learn it Today!

"Wait show me that again." - every spectator after you perform this. This is not a download. Streaming content only! Vanish a coin held at your fingertips into thin air! Eric Hu is back with the most deceptive..
walking_liberty
View Profile
Elite user
458 Posts

Profile of walking_liberty
Getting Giacomo Bertini vibes from this one
Josho
View Profile
Special user
Albany, New York
763 Posts

Profile of Josho
I would've gotten a better idea of whether or not this is worth the download if, in the demo, Eric had shown both palms after the vanish, rather than shielding his right hand and then immediately laying it down on his thigh.
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2839 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Quote:
On May 18, 2019, Josho wrote:
I would've gotten a better idea of whether or not this is worth the download if, in the demo, Eric had shown both palms after the vanish, rather than shielding his right hand and then immediately laying it down on his thigh.

Exactly, I thought the same thing, but why would we think any different.
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1567 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Agreed but how come he says this can be performed 360? Would seem that it's not possible since he's hiding his right hand in that video
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2618 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Walking liberty is on to something.
Bill08
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
575 Posts

Profile of Bill08
Wow, looks really good!
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1200 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Wow that’s beautiful.
TADAA.CO.UK - ASTONISHING MAGIC
BritishMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Phoenix. Az
175 Posts

Profile of BritishMagic
Was only $10 so took the plunge.
I really like it, the video is simple and to the point. I am already able to perform the vanish after watching the video (but I do a lot of coin work, it's my favorite type of magic).
Requires only 2 real "moves" , 1 of which is a standard in coin magic.
It is not a vanish that leaves your hands empty; but regardless of that, I still like it a lot and will definitely be using it daily.
Definitely worth the $10, if you like the look of it I say get it.

If anyone has questions let me know and I'll answer what I can.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4642 Posts

Profile of RNK
If you can do a goshman's pinch I believe you will have a little miracle on your hands.
StarManager
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
820 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Quote:
On May 19, 2019, BritishMagic wrote:
Was only $10 so took the plunge.
I really like it, the video is simple and to the point. I am already able to perform the vanish after watching the video (but I do a lot of coin work, it's my favorite type of magic).
Requires only 2 real "moves" , 1 of which is a standard in coin magic.
It is not a vanish that leaves your hands empty; but regardless of that, I still like it a lot and will definitely be using it daily.
Definitely worth the $10, if you like the look of it I say get it.

If anyone has questions let me know and I'll answer what I can.

Thanks for your review. I'll buy it based on a real live coin worker human saying you like it! Will report back after practicing! Thank you!
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SEND NUDES BY ERIC HU (2 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL