The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ungimmicked Watch Prediction effect (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Aaron Vlack
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Aaron Vlack
Https://borrowedtimementalism.blogspot.com/

a new book is available at Mentalism Center by my friend Pablo Amira. An ungimmicked method to the watch prediction effect and more routines.


ad copy:

Limited to 100 Copies!

I love gimmicks, because they inspire me to create Mentalism without gimmicks.

Welcome to "Borrowed Time", explorations in ungimmicked Mentalism with watches and time and theme.

Learn how to predict ANY TIME in a borrowed watch
Read minds using a borrowed watch
Create powerful synchronicities
AND MORE!

don't pay hundreds of dollars for gimmick watches. Get ideas, routines and approaches that you can apply everytime.



Routines:

1. Borrowed Time: Ask for a borrowed watch, set a time. Your participant freely selects any time, prediction correct! Ungimmicked, any watch, anywhere!

2.Time for Weird Things: Mindreading and Synchronicites, using two ungimmicked watches

3. Chronoincidence: A couple is invited to experiment with time. One of them just thinks in any hour (nothing written), the other selects randomly an hour in a borrowed watch. Both thoughts are in harmony!

4.Tribute to Argamasilla: ANY hour is set in a borrowed watch. You can know it using your telepathic abilities.

5. ChronoPendulum: A pocketwatch is used as pendulum to discern a secret hour. The participant is able to know the precise information!

6.Unconscious Time: Your participant onstage chooses a secret time a place in the world. A photo-prediction of yourself (ONLY ONE) is shown, in which you hold that precise time in that precise location!
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
2970 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
The Unconscious Time effect, in particular, sounds potentially amazing. Curious, though, what the audience sees as far as procedure. Ie, do they see items such as notepads or cards in play while the volunteer is choosing a time and location?
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5096 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On May 19, 2019, MaxfieldsMagic wrote:
The Unconscious Time effect, in particular, sounds potentially amazing. Curious, though, what the audience sees as far as procedure. Ie, do they see items such as notepads or cards in play while the volunteer is choosing a time and location?




Thanks MaxfieldsMagic! I offer the main approach which uses no visible props in use (any location and any hour) but I also offer other version which is easier to execute.

Image



By the way, thanks everyone for the "Borrowed Time" orders . It is a 100 limited release. No re-prints.
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Aaron Vlack
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Aaron Vlack
By the way, this is not my book, is Pablo´s creation
magicianbrady
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of magicianbrady
Quote:
On May 20, 2019, Amirá wrote:

I offer the main approach which uses no visible props in use (any location and any hour) but I also offer other version which is easier to execute.



Seriously Pablo, ANY location and ANY hour? I just bought the book and that's a blatant lie. You try to force a SINGLE time. And it didn't even work for you in your demo. I hate when the method to tricks is just BE BOLD. I didn't expect this for $50 and it was a rip-off. Can I please get a refund?
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
1739 Posts

Profile of David Numen
Pablo is so irrevocably positive about his releases and such an expert at bumping threads with his products he'll probably use your complaint as a way to keep this on top of the page.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1707 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Jul 6, 2019, magicianbrady wrote:
Quote:
On May 20, 2019, Amirá wrote:

I offer the main approach which uses no visible props in use (any location and any hour) but I also offer other version which is easier to execute.



Seriously Pablo, ANY location and ANY hour? I just bought the book and that's a blatant lie. You try to force a SINGLE time. And it didn't even work for you in your demo. I hate when the method to tricks is just BE BOLD. I didn't expect this for $50 and it was a rip-off. Can I please get a refund?


I take it you was not very impressed!
AutarchicFlux
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of AutarchicFlux
Sounds like a con job. Is ANY time nameable able to appear on
ANY borrowed watch, as the copy says? Or is this a force?
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
1399 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
25 minutes past nine... 8:35?
Thomas Walter
View Profile
Regular user
Well, it is strange that at my age, I certanly should have more than
193 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
Quote:
On Jul 6, 2019, Wravyn wrote:
25 minutes past nine... 8:35?

I guess it was a subtitle translation mistake.
It should read:
25 minutes to/before nine.
Different countries, different time formats.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
1399 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On Jul 6, 2019, Thomas Walter wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 6, 2019, Wravyn wrote:
25 minutes past nine... 8:35?

I guess it was a subtitle translation mistake.
It should read:
25 minutes to/before nine.
Different countries, different time formats.


Thank you... It had me scratching my head. That thought of wrong translation did not occur to me.
Aaron Vlack
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Aaron Vlack
Quote:
On Jul 6, 2019, AutarchicFlux wrote:
Sounds like a con job. Is ANY time nameable able to appear on
ANY borrowed watch, as the copy says? Or is this a force?


It is and it is not , that's one of the most important contributions in the "non-linear" approach of performance from this book.
magic_tony
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of magic_tony
"1. Borrowed Time: Ask for a borrowed watch..."

I don't think many people carry around other people's watches Smile
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
2862 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
And if they do, they're probably not going to tell you!

Excuse me sir! Sir! Yes, the shady looking one going into the pawn shop. Want to see something amazing!
Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1707 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Jul 6, 2019, magicianbrady wrote:
Quote:
On May 20, 2019, Amirá wrote:

I offer the main approach which uses no visible props in use (any location and any hour) but I also offer other version which is easier to execute.



Seriously Pablo, ANY location and ANY hour? I just bought the book and that's a blatant lie. You try to force a SINGLE time. And it didn't even work for you in your demo. I hate when the method to tricks is just BE BOLD. I didn't expect this for $50 and it was a rip-off. Can I please get a refund?


How did you get on with the Refund ?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ungimmicked Watch Prediction effect (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL