The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dining Out! The Menu Trick by David Garrard and Jim Steinmeyer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eugene Chekhov
View Profile
Elite user
~Magic~
444 Posts

Profile of Eugene Chekhov
Good afternoon friends. Noticed the sale of this trick! I am sure it will be one of your favorites.
I AM SURE THAT MISTER JIM has made enormous additions to this idea. http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S26948 Smile
Everyone will find potential in this - I am sure of that!
For many years I have been showing the prediction routine. I called her Mr. Chi restaurant (the story of a Chinese restaurant). I spent a lot of time on logic and stunt method. It gets huge reactions.
I love the magic & history of magic! My favorites magicians - Dai Vernon, Max Malini, Fielding West, Michael Finney, Jeff Hobson, Bob Sheets, Nick Lewin, Harry Murphy, Dick Oslund- great showmen of magic!
Eugene_Chekhov@yahoo.com
Eugene Chekhov
View Profile
Elite user
~Magic~
444 Posts

Maybe someone already has this for review? Thank you, guys!
I love the magic & history of magic! My favorites magicians - Dai Vernon, Max Malini, Fielding West, Michael Finney, Jeff Hobson, Bob Sheets, Nick Lewin, Harry Murphy, Dick Oslund- great showmen of magic!
Eugene_Chekhov@yahoo.com
Josho
View Profile
Special user
Albany, New York
763 Posts

Profile of Josho
I, too, would love a review before I plunk down my simoleans.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4146 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Jul 7, 2019, Josho wrote:
simoleans

Wow, I haven't heard that term for decades.
Tkanks for the memories!
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1630 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
I like the fact that it has 1 full uncut live demo. Looks great! Still want to wait for reviews.
Eugene Chekhov
View Profile
Elite user
~Magic~
444 Posts

This is based on a very old and interesting mathematical principle. I was inspired by the presentation of the German magician, after which I created my own routine. But Mr. Jim real detekviv and genius, once I could find this trick, I thought that only a few show this forgotten routine. Now it is available to everyone, but as always in pursuit of new tricks - many will miss the chance to get this working routine for their professional act. Smile
Eugene_Chekhov@yahoo.com
leosx1
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of leosx1
I am very happy to have pulled the trigger on this one ! What an ingenious principle that lets you fully concentrate on the presentation ! And you are supplied with almost everything you Need, depending on the version you wish to perform. Once you know the principle you can also work it over in any language

you wish.
ursmagicbalu
View Profile
Special user
Tamil Nadu, India
813 Posts

Profile of ursmagicbalu
How its different from the Phil Goldstein's effect
“It’s not what you do that matters, or even how you do it;
it’s what the spectators perceive you as doing that matters.
That’s the MAGIC they’ll remember.”
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dining Out! The Menu Trick by David Garrard and Jim Steinmeyer (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL