The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Ultimate Ambition improved (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Philippe
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Philippe
I liked this but surely the same effect can be achieved using Alakazam’s Extractor?
montanna40
View Profile
Loyal user
207 Posts

Profile of montanna40
Or the Riser Deck if that’s still in production
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
2984 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
This came out way before the Extractor, which I’m guessing was partly or wholly inspired by this. Unlike the Extractor, a significant percentage of the cards are normal and can be spread.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
indomagic
View Profile
Special user
912 Posts

Profile of indomagic
Both are Extractor and Ultimate ambitious using similar gimmick. However with the Extractor you can retrieve the selection card outside the box.
Tortuga
View Profile
Veteran user
Ballwin, MO
345 Posts

Profile of Tortuga
To me they are separate effects. Extractor is a vanish and reappearance. The card inserted into the deck within the case magically is transported to another deck in a separate pocket.

To stay consistent with ambitious card, use Ultimate Ambition. I suppose there are any number of decks and devices you COULD use, but I think Daryl's ending is great.
Rupert Pupkin
View Profile
Inner circle
1109 Posts

Profile of Rupert Pupkin
Quote:
On May 21, 2019, Tortuga wrote:
To me they are separate effects.

I believe OP was suggesting that, due to their similar construction, the Extractor could be used to produce the same effect.
Tortuga
View Profile
Veteran user
Ballwin, MO
345 Posts

Profile of Tortuga
Quote:
On May 21, 2019, Rupert Pupkin wrote:
Quote:
On May 21, 2019, Tortuga wrote:
To me they are separate effects.

I believe OP was suggesting that, due to their similar construction, the Extractor could be used to produce the same effect.

I realized that. I guess if you want to take the deck out of the case, go for it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Ultimate Ambition improved (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL