The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Pieces like The Chant by Webster and Bellas (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1039 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
I am looking for some pieces that are like the chant be bellas and Webster.

Metaphysical in nature with a healing element.

Rituals basically.
🤪

Any recommendations?
I no longer smoke camel cigarettes.
Jed Maxwell
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of Jed Maxwell
I have read these products and found them to be similar to what you are after:
Bruce Bernstein - Perception is Everything - The Ritual
Lewis Le Val - Ritual
Luke Jermay - Faith Healer

I have not read these but believe them to be in the same vein:
Paul Voodini - Midnight Side of the Mind - Kiss of the Clairvoyant
Bother Shadow - Ritual of the Rock

Are there anymore?
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3515 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
I have not bought any of his works yet, but some do look quite interesting.
He is a member here also.

https://www.lybrary.com/mystic-alexandre-m-354.html
Aaron Vlack
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of Aaron Vlack
Jed Maxwell
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of Jed Maxwell
Quote:
On Jun 6, 2019, Aaron Vlack wrote:
Https://psychicsecretsvol2metaritual.blogspot.com/ this one sounds amazing

Books from Mentalism Center are stupendously overpriced and that linked work has the worst sales copy I have ever read for a magic ebook. It tells you nothing.

The problem with these ritual/esoteric works are that they sell you the promise that they are life-altering effects. What they usually end up being are terrible droning lectures (Jermay/Finley) coupled with a Bobo coin switch or guided visualizations anyone could have written.

And that is really my advice concerning these rituals: make your own. Find an esoteric/psychological topic you are interested in; craft a guided visualization with some NLP/suggestion/hypnosis; add a Bobo switch to replace the original object with an altered souvenir (that you've anchored all the positive states you elicited during the guided visualization to); leave the participant better than you found them.
lyndonwebb
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of lyndonwebb
Have you looked at Neal Scryers work?
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1597 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
If you've anything about you at all, and you have any performing chops, you will need nothing more than your experience and your guile to gain you 'legendary status'. Good luck to you.
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1332 Posts

Profile of reese
You could watch the movies "Elmer Gantry" and "Nightmare Alley" or read the books they're based on.
TEB3
View Profile
Veteran user
Texas
387 Posts

Profile of TEB3
My new book "The Inner Eye - Create The Storm" might be a big help, It includes one way of using Carl Herron's Black Rock Ritual with a real twist and my feather routine for a use as a quasi form of exorcism which can be played very darkly or lightly depending on how you want to be perceived.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/teb3

TEB3/Lary/Traveler
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
This is something that I have done fro quite some time:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/luca-volpe/the-......999.html

Previously published in the book "Scryer's Band of Readers" Is now available as a single booklet "THE MYSTIC TOUCH", an unforgettable experience that your client/spectator will never forget!

The Mystic Touch is a different way of connecting with your sitter during a reading, it is deeper, it is more intense and it has a special meaning for your client.

The mystic touch starts by holding the left hand of the sitter between your right and left hand, at one point you will start to visualize her thoughts, giving her an explanation of what this means and it ends with a cleansing/empowering session using a quartz crystal.

A very powerful, empowering one to one session that they will remember forever.

It is highly recommended that you check out the book "Scryer's Band of Readers" which is available at Stevens Magic Emporium.

To use this technique you need to have a basic experience in readings.
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1039 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
Thanks Luca, I’m digging out my copy now.

I’ve also picked up a copy of bill Montana’s mystic energy series.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Jun 13, 2019, lucavolpe wrote:
This is something that I have done fro quite some time:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/luca-volpe/the-......999.html

Previously published in the book "Scryer's Band of Readers" Is now available as a single booklet "THE MYSTIC TOUCH", an unforgettable experience that your client/spectator will never forget!

The Mystic Touch is a different way of connecting with your sitter during a reading, it is deeper, it is more intense and it has a special meaning for your client.

The mystic touch starts by holding the left hand of the sitter between your right and left hand, at one point you will start to visualize her thoughts, giving her an explanation of what this means and it ends with a cleansing/empowering session using a quartz crystal.

A very powerful, empowering one to one session that they will remember forever.

It is highly recommended that you check out the book "Scryer's Band of Readers" which is available at Stevens Magic Emporium.

To use this technique you need to have a basic experience in readings.

Is there a Mystic Touch demo video?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
I think that "ritual" pieces should be kept specific, light, and practical. I have a piece for those occasions when someone is simply having a bad day/week etc; that works rather nicely and is titled "A Simple Truth". It is available at Penguin -or- check it out in a forthcoming new Scryer book that is being written by Richard Webster.

I've yet to send over the rest of the material, but there's another two pieces I'm sending in addition to the previously mentioned effect. The other pieces are also of a very similar nature, but with different topics/effects.
Matt Pulsar
View Profile
Inner circle
1130 Posts

Profile of Matt Pulsar
I second finding Brother Shadow's work. It's phenomenal.

Sudo, I also have a piece in the new Scryer book, it's going to be a great one.
Belief Manifests Reality.
Nebula CT: https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/8517
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1039 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
Quote:
On Jun 20, 2019, Matt Pulsar wrote:

New Scryer book??? Awesome!
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Quote:
On Jun 20, 2019, Matt Pulsar wrote:

That's awesome Matt - and certainly not a surprise; your work is great.

Yes, I know it's going to be a great book, too - Richard filled me in a little about the focus etc. I feel very honored to be a contributor in a book from a man whose work I greatly adore.

Since we are on the subject of "ritual" effects, my current share - Hoshi's Lucky Star, is very much this. In fact, that is entirely what it is all about...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Pieces like The Chant by Webster and Bellas (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL