The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Console by Mark Lemon / Ellusionist (257 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..13..18..23..28..33..34~35~36 [Next]
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
1708 Posts

Profile of 252life
Lmao
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7589 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On May 27, 2019, 252life wrote:
I’m going to do something absolutely crazy and wait to form my opinion until I receive it.

What a novel idea.
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3450 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Quote:
On May 24, 2019, highmagic wrote:
It seems a step above TAP, since you could hand out your phone and operate it with the remote. This is my assumption as obviously I won't buy it based on that trailer.
With some additional work I assume you could also have the prediction printed by combining it with Vianney's BCR: so the phone would be completely out of play. Then the prediction would be "taken" from your favorite CTW

I’m not sure this is necessarily a step above TAP as with TAP you can hand out your phone and have the participant do the dirty work for you, which is exactly what I do in one of my routines.

Mark
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=totally-free-will
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2608 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
A bluetooth product that allows you to change the photo on the MAGICIAN'S smartphone?!

For $149 ?!

I may be missing something, but, I'm not impressed.

You gotta love Ellusionist's brilliant marketing.

G Ro
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
1084 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Quote:
On May 28, 2019, Greg Rostami wrote:
G Ro

Most of this thread consists of us not loving the marketing.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
1708 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On May 28, 2019, Greg Rostami wrote:
A bluetooth product that allows you to change the photo on the MAGICIAN'S smartphone?!

For $149 ?!

G Ro

Yeah, you missed something. They haven’t offered a complete set of instructions for an additional $70.00 yet...

-Theodore Annemann
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
1708 Posts

Profile of 252life
Also, I doubt Ellusionist trolls your threads.
Maybe they augment their lack luster marketing by showing a little class.

-Theodore Annemann
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3626 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Do you get a mini printer with this as well?
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1084 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Didn’t take Rostami long to pipe up
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
1708 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On May 28, 2019, cardbiker wrote:
Didn’t take Rostami long to pipe up

It’s become predictable

-Theodore Annemann
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Elite user
412 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Quote:
On May 28, 2019, 252life wrote:

We don't bother talking about products we know nothing about Smile
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4230 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Well, I believe the tutorial will be available for me to view tomorrow so I can give my initial thoughts then. I have and use WikiTest and Inject so hopefully this will be as solid of a release as the others.
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Quote:
On May 28, 2019, 252life wrote:
Maybe they augment their lack luster marketing by showing a little class.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Profile of Greg Rostami

For $149 ?!

G Ro

This is just my personal opinion

But Greg, I’m not entirely sure you’re qualified to ridicule anyone in magic these days . But I’ve been wrong before.
highmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of highmagic
I agree with Greg that a bluetooth app to change a picture on YOUR phone is not impressive, but we need to consider the "printing" part (which takes the phone out of play). It will really depends on the input methods. Waiting for real reviews
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Elite user
412 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Hey Everyone,

Updates updates updates + MORE IPHONE STOCK

We're launching Console today. It's in the app/play store now available for people to download. Search ‘Console by Mark Lemon’ …

--------------------
BUYERS READ HERE
--------------------
Devices are shipping out TODAY.

On your Console box will be a sticker for you to email support for your code. (This gets you the app FREE)

If you want your code early, email support@ellusionist.com with your console receipt and wait until you get it BEFORE downloading the Console app (and paying for it) - this means it'll be ready for when your device arrives.

You will have 24 hours from the moment your code is sent to you and the moment it expires. This is to stop the potential of people's codes being marked as claimed when they're not, or people requesting more than one working code.

I can’t stress this enough. Only one code will be given per customer.

Any app tweaks, suggestions or presentation ideas can be shared in the Console Ideas Facebook Group. Request an invite here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2321487544773847/

Or ask me on Facebook if I know you and I'll invite you. (NOTE: People I'm not friends with have their messages go into a box called OTHER and I may not see it.)

As with incredible releases like Quiver, Cipher, Level One & Deadlock - we’ve seen some of the best presentational ideas and handling tips coming from users in these groups. It’ll become a valuable resource for you and a developmental melting pot for us as a company.

This isn’t a one and done release. It’s one we want to continually develop/add features to.

Explanations will be in your Ellusionist account TODAY by 5pm GMT / Midday EST / 9am PST … probably before, but definitely by then.

By the time you’re watching the instructions, your order would have already shipped. (Warehouse opens at 6am PST and all pre-orders have been boxed up already this week).

---------------------------------
POTENTIAL BUYERS READ HERE
---------------------------------

With 53 units left from our Android stash, we're now moving them to available iPhone units TODAY. THESE WILL SHIP IMMEDIATELY if bought.

The console device will work on both iPhone and Android, what caused the split of stock was the free app codes we generated (as we've priced the app at $50 on the app/play store)

This means you'll be able to buy the Console device for $99 for iPhone, but you WILL need to buy the app separately. It'll work out the same price as everyone else paid, but it's just spreading the cost over 2 purchases. One from us and one from buying 'Console by Mark Lemon' in the app store.

Let me repeat.
1. Buy the console device for iPhone from us for $99
2. Buy the app separately from the app store.

Android customers won't be affected. They'll get the app code from us as usual when purchasing it for $149 (as the first device buyers will too).

------------------------------
ONCE THE STOCK IS GONE
——————————————
We’re already in the process of a re-order of units that will arrive shortly with us. Probably within 45 days. After the initial units from Pre-order phase have gone (only 50 units as of writing this) it’ll display a message on the page about a Pre-pre order that you can get your name down for.

This means you’ll be buying and securing your name for a Console device as soon as they come to us.

Any questions, feel free to ask here. This second batch will be priced at $99, but you’ll need to buy the app separately.

————————————————————————————————————
WHAT IF I BUY THE APP AND HAVE TO WAIT 45 DAYS FOR MY DEVICE?
————————————————————————————————————

One effect. The Lottery Prediction can be performed without the device using a CIpher-esque fake calculator input.

This in my view (of course I’d say that, but it is) is worth the price of the app alone at $50.

For those waiting for their device in the pre-pre order phase (or those who just want to perform this one effect) …. You’ll be able just by the $50 app and start performing.

PRE-PRE ORDERERS !!!!
- Instructions for this will be added to your Ellusionist account once your pre-order Is made.

APP ONLY BUYERS !!!!!
- Instructions will be published on unique MagicStream.com links attainable via support@ellusionist.com - Get the app and email us your receipt for instructions.
- On the next build / update, we’ll be adding the ‘get started guide’ to the app so that instructions for app only buyers will appear immediately in the app. This should happen within 30 days from now. So if you’re eager, just buy and email us with your App Store receipt and we’ll hook you up. If you can wait, the next build will have this feature.

I think that’s everything, but feel free to ask questions HERE and we’ll keep you all updated.

We’re super proud of this one and can’t wait to see what you all do with it once it arrives.

- G
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1454 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Can I use my £4 bluetooth remote with the app?
This - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2mXsZ4u1A8
I use this with Inject with no problems.

Are there any demos before spending £50 for an app?
Can you elaborate what the Lottery effect actually is?
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1569 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
What's the actual purpose of the device?

Why do I need the device rather than just have the app?

Sleepy
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Elite user
412 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Quote:
On May 29, 2019, SleepyMagic wrote:
What's the actual purpose of the device?

Why do I need the device rather than just have the app?

Sleepy

You can only do one trick with the app. All the other routines are unlocked with the Console device.

- G
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7589 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Ahh you see? Unlocked. So, no, you cannot perform it with your 4 Pound remote.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4230 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
The remote allows for a T9 sort of operation. I’m not certain how other remotes would translate, probably not well. Still going through instructions, but I really like what I see.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Console by Mark Lemon / Ellusionist (257 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..13..18..23..28..33..34~35~36 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL