The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Console by Mark Lemon / Ellusionist (183 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15~16..28~29~30 [Next]
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7232 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jun 4, 2019, reignofsound wrote:
Just done the lottery trick in the office and that is one of the best reactions I have ever had.
Definitely worth the £49

So there’s no suspicion in relation to the input method of using the calculator?
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2668 Posts

Profile of lunatik
That's very possible
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
2755 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
As with all these type of effects imo this .
Magicians seem to almost want to fool themselves with the belief they are fooling their audience with app type magic because they are technological clever principles .
However the reality is a layman knows far more about technology these days because of Apps , Siri and Alexa etc etc .
Stick with normal magic classic principles that may well require practice ( a good thing ) but you will continue to fool the far majority forever imho Gaz 🙂
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2668 Posts

Profile of lunatik
I'm looking forward to using the Console device to tie in everything else, leaving my phone out of the picture (no pun intended lol)
MitchellK
View Profile
Regular user
England, United Kingdom
101 Posts

Profile of MitchellK
So to clarify - you can purchase the app, and be able to use that and input in the app, with the photo ending up in your camera roll, or printed out? Or is this only possible with the lottery effect?
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Are you limited to just the 5 effects using the app? Or can you create your own picture predictions similar to PP? ( my question is referring to having both the console+app )
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Special user
If only I didn't have a wife and kid I would have MUCH more than
554 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Quote:
On Jun 4, 2019, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
As with all these type of effects imo this .
Magicians seem to almost want to fool themselves with the belief they are fooling their audience with app type magic because they are technological clever principles .
However the reality is a layman knows far more about technology these days because of Apps , Siri and Alexa etc etc .
Stick with normal magic classic principles that may well require practice ( a good thing ) but you will continue to fool the far majority forever imho Gaz 🙂

Smile ... so disappointed... I was waiting for an app that would have me perform Lance Burton's dove act...
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about.
makulit974
View Profile
Loyal user
208 Posts

Profile of makulit974
Hello
I just purchased the whole thing on ellusionist. App + Remote. I tried to watch the video but it’s telling me to check back on July 10th??
Also how can I install the app since I already paid to Ellusionist? If I go on App Store, it asks me to pay again. Anyone been in this situation ?
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2668 Posts

Profile of lunatik
They will release the instructions to you when the actual console ships.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
1482 Posts

Profile of 252life
The sticker on your box will tell you how to redeem the code for your app. Don’t buy it beforehand.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
funnyclown
View Profile
Veteran user
Burlingame, CA
341 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
Quote:
On Jun 4, 2019, Lonnie_Lyerla wrote:
Are you limited to just the 5 effects using the app? Or can you create your own picture predictions similar to PP? ( my question is referring to having both the console+app )

For the picture predictions there are only five effects you can do. You cannot create your own photo predictions at this time BUT, a clever magician can do hundreds of different mentalism effects by using the secret console device to control the spectators phone without the need for an internet connection (Bluetooth only). If you really thought about it you can come up with some great ideas.

Here is just what GeraintClarke posted on June 2, 2019

“You take their phone to enter in a prediction in their maps/notepad/web browser.

Actually you're secretly pairing console to their phone via bluetooth. Boom.

Then their phone gets placed face down as you get them to think of a word/animal/city/celebrity - whatever. (they think you've just typed your prediction before this)

You're a bloody sneaky little magician and you use console to input what they just said ... they have no idea you're doing this.

Then you press enter on the device and the maps app puts in a pin in the town/city they named, or their phone is turned over to reveal what you predicted in their notepad / google(or safari) browser.

Obviously we believe the console app tricks are more powerful than these mentioned, but it's all personal preference. “
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

"Defender of the Defenseless One Balloon Dog"

https://www.funnybonemagic.com
makulit974
View Profile
Loyal user
208 Posts

Profile of makulit974
Thank you both for your reply.
I just realized it will ship on July 10th.
From what I read above, it’s possible to use Console with the app only?
Is that correct?
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1414 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Quote:
On Jun 4, 2019, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 4, 2019, reignofsound wrote:
Just done the lottery trick in the office and that is one of the best reactions I have ever had.
Definitely worth the £49

So there’s no suspicion in relation to the input method of using the calculator?

No, but I wouldn't just do the reveal after doing toxic with the calculator.
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1311 Posts

Profile of bond19
Here’s a question (I don’t think) has been asked?

I understand that when revealing a word or number you are limited to 4 characters when opening the phone as a way of inputting the information. If you are wanting to use console to input the information onto a photo prediction, are you still limited to 4 characters or numbers? If not how many characters are you limited to?

Thanks
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
I’m gonna purchase console. After all the questions answered, I’m left with more questions that only a purchase will be able to answer. Now I wish I would have ordered during the 1st batch.😩 I’ll have to wait until the 10th of July to get the device shipped.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
1482 Posts

Profile of 252life
Lmao Lonnie. Watching you make this decision was worth the price of admission alone lol
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Quote:
On Jun 5, 2019, 252life wrote:
Lmao Lonnie. Watching you make this decision was worth the price of admission alone lol

Hahahahaha It’s been a journey for sure. Ellusionist owes you some credit my friend.
chriswebbmagic
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of chriswebbmagic
Have heard some people say they are struggling to get one.....i believe Mark Lemon is selling console directly from his website.

www.addsomelemon.com

and by the way...this is great, input is very easy to do and outcome/reactions are fantastic

Thanks
www.ChrisWebbVault.com

Creator of: Coffee Shot, Flash, Fickle and RE.
funnyclown
View Profile
Veteran user
Burlingame, CA
341 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
Quote:
On Jun 6, 2019, chriswebbmagic wrote:
Have heard some people say they are struggling to get one.....i believe Mark Lemon is selling console directly from his website.

www.addsomelemon.com

and by the way...this is great, input is very easy to do and outcome/reactions are fantastic

Thanks

Yes Ellusionist mentioned in a previous post that the initial production run was 300 Console units. 50 of them went to Mark Lemon to sell at conventions, lectures or online. But once those 50 are sold he won’t have any. So if you want the device right away you should buy it soon from Mark Lemon
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

"Defender of the Defenseless One Balloon Dog"

https://www.funnybonemagic.com
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2288 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
With it being a big hit beleave me there will be more.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Console by Mark Lemon / Ellusionist (183 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15~16..28~29~30 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL