The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Console by Mark Lemon / Ellusionist (256 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..21~22~23~24~25..34~35~36 [Next]
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Special user
If only I didn't have a wife and kid I would have MUCH more than
777 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Quote:
On Jun 21, 2019, lunatik wrote:
But I can see practice in how to push the buttons while not having it look like there's a wrestling match going on in your pocket.


LOL
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about.
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Quote:
On Jun 21, 2019, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
The only thing I would add is if you take this device out of it’s hidden place and put it in the palm of your hand . Does every button you press work flawlessly every single time without compromise using a finger of your other hand ?
If the answers is yes you require more practice in the hidden position , if it’s no the device is defective or poorly designed imho Gaz 🙂



I agree with this 100%. For me, mine works exactly how it’s suppose too. I got to thinking last night that maybe others may have gotten a defective one. Which would make sense why some people are experiencing their until to not work properly. I can hit each letter and number with accuracy.
Last night I had received an email from another Café member who had expressed that he isn’t having the type of success that I’ve had. Very unfortunate. After I read his email I was more convinced that there may be some units that aren’t 100%. I would recommend that they send them back and either ask for a refund or another unit. If I were in their position it would make me nervous that I might get another defective unit. There are other devices on the market that are more user friendly.
Hudson Lee
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of Hudson Lee
Is anyone familiar with which card to wallet system Mark uses in the performance videos?
Thomas Walter
View Profile
Loyal user
Well, it is strange that at my age, I certanly should have more than
212 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
Quote:
On Jun 21, 2019, Hudson Lee wrote:
Is anyone familiar with which card to wallet system Mark uses in the performance videos?

I am not at home right now and therefore can't watch the instruction video, but I remember that he both showed and mentioned two wallets.
If you look carefully you'll find out what he uses.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1748 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Jun 21, 2019, Thomas Walter wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 21, 2019, Hudson Lee wrote:
Is anyone familiar with which card to wallet system Mark uses in the performance videos?

I am not at home right now and therefore can't watch the instruction video, but I remember that he both showed and mentioned two wallets.
If you look carefully you'll find out what he uses.


He only mentioned one of the wallets

Not the one that uses the SUC principal
o.
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of o.
Has anyone had the issue of the letter „z“ coming before „y“? Also the „clear/reset“ button function not working?
o.
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of o.
..in addition the back date not working either..

anyone has an idea?
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7395 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jun 22, 2019, o. wrote:
Has anyone had the issue of the letter „z“ coming before „y“? Also the „clear/reset“ button function not working?


Let’s hope you put more effort into this than you did for your username.
o.
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of o.
Quote:
On Jun 22, 2019, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 22, 2019, o. wrote:
Has anyone had the issue of the letter „z“ coming before „y“? Also the „clear/reset“ button function not working?


Let’s hope you put more effort into this than you did for your username.


Haha! I have been following your omni present comments on the Café. This one fits to the others. Short, concise and not so rich in regards to constructive and useful content.
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Special user
If only I didn't have a wife and kid I would have MUCH more than
777 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
But funny.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about.
Daisydog
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of Daisydog
Quote:
On Jun 22, 2019, JackMagic wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 21, 2019, Thomas Walter wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 21, 2019, Hudson Lee wrote:
Is anyone familiar with which card to wallet system Mark uses in the performance videos?

I am not at home right now and therefore can't watch the instruction video, but I remember that he both showed and mentioned two wallets.
If you look carefully you'll find out what he uses.


He only mentioned one of the wallets

Not the one that uses the SUC principal


It's called a Quiver Z wallet
Daisydog
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of Daisydog
I treated myself to this and the silhouette trick a couple of weeks ago. Both have arrived and both are absolutely brilliant. As someone else has said , both require you to fully watch and absorb the instructions and then put in a weeks practice to properly perform them. I'm very impressed with Console. My unit works perfectly, as long as you practice. To perform the Lottery effect you really have to concentrate. I can understand some people having issues with getting that effect correct, (without giving away the method) , but its a very satisfying learning curve.
Daisydog
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of Daisydog
Quote:
On Jun 22, 2019, Daisydog wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 22, 2019, JackMagic wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 21, 2019, Thomas Walter wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 21, 2019, Hudson Lee wrote:
Is anyone familiar with which card to wallet system Mark uses in the performance videos?

I am not at home right now and therefore can't watch the instruction video, but I remember that he both showed and mentioned two wallets.
If you look carefully you'll find out what he uses.


He only mentioned one of the wallets

Quiver card to wallet actually!

Not the one that uses the SUC principal


It's called a Quiver Z wallet
Daisydog
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of Daisydog
Quote:
On Jun 21, 2019, Hudson Lee wrote:
Is anyone familiar with which card to wallet system Mark uses in the performance videos?


My apologies, I'm not very good at this quote thing. It's actually the Quiver Card to Wallet.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2681 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Quote:
On Jun 21, 2019, Chanku wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 21, 2019, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
The only thing I would add is if you take this device out of it’s hidden place and put it in the palm of your hand . Does every button you press work flawlessly every single time without compromise using a finger of your other hand ?
If the answers is yes you require more practice in the hidden position , if it’s no the device is defective or poorly designed imho Gaz 🙂


The consistency has got nothing to do with the position of the device. It just doesn’t work the way it’s supposed to on a consistent basis.


I now have the device and it definitely doesn’t function the same way as he demos in the instructions. Transitioning from one button to another doesn’t always register when selecting a different letter. Lemon is able to seamlessly go from one group of letters to the next with zero issues. I cannot do the same.
As for practice, the only practice needed is remembering which button you need to push to get to the letter you want. It should not be pushing a button numerous times to get it to register that you’re pushing it. Sometimes I’ve had to push it 9 times to get it to realize that I was pushing it.

If I can get mine to work like his, this device will be amazing. I just got a bad one I think and will email him.
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Special user
If only I didn't have a wife and kid I would have MUCH more than
777 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Pushing a button should not take practice. Smile
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about.
Thomas Walter
View Profile
Loyal user
Well, it is strange that at my age, I certanly should have more than
212 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
I am waiting for my Remote to arrive and I am not feling too comfortable when I read:

Quote:
On Jun 20, 2019, Chanku wrote:
I received my Console device (ios) today and can confirm that it's unreliable and the buttons don't register the presses in a consistent manner. Headed for a refund.


Quote:
On Jun 22, 2019, lunatik wrote:
I now have the device and it definitely doesn’t function the same way as he demos in the instructions. Transitioning from one button to another doesn’t always register when selecting a different letter. Lemon is able to seamlessly go from one group of letters to the next with zero issues. I cannot do the same.
As for practice, the only practice needed is remembering which button you need to push to get to the letter you want. It should not be pushing a button numerous times to get it to register that you’re pushing it. Sometimes I’ve had to push it 9 times to get it to realize that I was pushing it.
If I can get mine to work like his, this device will be amazing. I just got a bad one I think and will email him.


But being a string instrument musician, guitar, bass, I am aware that the importance of using your finger tip when pressing down a string to get a proper and clear tone.
Perhaps this is the problem with these remote buttons. Ok, maybe I should have waited to write this until I actually have got the gadget in my hand but I just found Christopher Williams post:

Quote:
On Jun 15, 2019, Christopher Williams wrote:
The main issue I find is unless you hit the button bang on in the middle every single time and press it down completely correctly, you will hit the letter before the one you want and you won’t notice that til the end, even with vibrate on, as all vibrate tells you is a letter has been input.- - -

- - -To anyone on the fence or worried, don’t be. I don’t regret my purchase at all. Maybe in a few weeks I will report back with my thoughts after further practice


Quote:
On Jun 22, 2019, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
Pushing a button should not take practice. Smile


Absolutely right, I agree, but it seems that in this case these buttons need just that. Unfortunately.

I'll will come back when my remote arrives and report. Hopefully it will be a positive one! Smile
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Special user
If only I didn't have a wife and kid I would have MUCH more than
777 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Quote:
On Jun 22, 2019, Thomas Walter wrote:
But being a string instrument musician, guitar, bass, I am aware that the importance of using your finger tip when pressing down a string to get a proper and clear tone.


Can't wait to for your review. Put some dirty 6 and 4-string under the -probably angry- words and post the recording in this thread, please Smile
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2681 Posts

Profile of lunatik
A button is a button. I notice on these, they have what I describe as a rubber nub that is slightly wiggly. I’m not sure on the purpose of having that style, Promystic makes a nice remote that just works. I’m still tthink that mine is potentially bad, as in his demos it works quickly and flawlessly
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Quote:
On Jun 22, 2019, lunatik wrote:
A button is a button. I notice on these, they have what I describe as a rubber nub that is slightly wiggly. I’m not sure on the purpose of having that style, Promystic makes a nice remote that just works. I’m still tthink that mine is potentially bad, as in his demos it works quickly and flawlessly




I don’t know why he chose this style either. And hopefully you get some help from Mark with your unit. As I’ve stated in previous comments, I enjoy mine.
I would be interested in hearing or seeing what Promystic has for a product and that’s similar. If you could either share a link or pm me the link I would greatly appreciate it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Console by Mark Lemon / Ellusionist (256 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..21~22~23~24~25..34~35~36 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL