The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Console by Mark Lemon / Ellusionist (265 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..29~30~31~32~33..35~36~37 [Next]
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
I just got mine. Tried the bedside table prediction. The keyboard is supposed to switch to numbers after the 4 digit word but it does not and keeps entering letters. Can anyone who has this help?
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Quote:
On Aug 27, 2019, Xcath1 wrote:
I just got mine. Tried the bedside table prediction. The keyboard is supposed to switch to numbers after the 4 digit word but it does not and keeps entering letters. Can anyone who has this help?

Yep! Box it up and send it back for a refund
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2614 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
Contact support@ellusionist.com with details such as your phone's make and model, OS version, and a description of what is happening so we can get that to Will to look at.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Boffo eBook: https://tinyurl.com/387sxkcd
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
I figured out that issue Chris. The app was showing letters rather than numbers until all 4 digits of the time had been entered then it “set” the clock.
I am also finding not every tap registers. I feel it is a software/Bluetooth issue rather than a hardware issue but I’m just guessing.
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2614 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
I found that I had to tap a little slower than I thought I did to get very consistent results. But when I did it became very smooth.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Boffo eBook: https://tinyurl.com/387sxkcd
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
Agreed, also a full charge helps
The Mysterious One
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of The Mysterious One
You are a brave soul ignoring all of the reviews Xcath1. Let us know how it works for you. Hopefully, you have the one diamond amongst the coal in terms of the input device. I have a strange sense that you will be boxing it up and sending it back for a refund. Call me a mentalist.
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2711 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Smile
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Aug 28, 2019, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
:rotf:

How dare you laugh! You are inviting the wrath of BOB. You know, the RESPECTED poster on here because someone knows his name, which is, BOB. BOB loves everything don'tcha know! Trololololololololol.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Aug 28, 2019, kissdadookie wrote:
Quote:

How dare you laugh! You are inviting the wrath of BOB. You know, the RESPECTED poster on here because someone knows his name, which is, BOB. BOB loves everything don'tcha know! Trololololololololol.

Lmao
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7530 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
Quote:

Boy, I must have really hit your defensive button. But if you were honest from the beginning in your ranting with Tom, people wouldn't now discredit everything you post. That's what happens when you pretend to be something your not. Sorry Tom exposed you and now all you have left is to lash out when you get an opportunity.

Bob
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Please stop bickering fellas , life’s way too short Gaz 🙂
Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1355 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
Hey guys, I thought I would quickly post as the newest member of the Ellusionist team. I went through this thread from page 1, I know Mark personally and I've recently become acquainted with all the team.

There is a few things I want to stress, I don't work with the tech team in Ellusionist, so I cannot talk about/ answer questions when it comes tech, gadgets or any of the fiddly stuff. The team laugh because I don't even know how to flip the camera around on Skype (its been so long since I used it) and I spent the last meeting with the camera facing the wall the entire time. I took it upon myself to post (I wasn't asked by the team and nor do they know that I am going to) I was mentioned in here, so thought it only fair I post.

In the last meeting with E this thread was brought up and we are currently going through a few changes with the customer service infrastructure. I can honestly that from sitting in those meetings that customer service is a priority of theirs but its impossible to respond on this forum or social media to all the queries that are being made. I can guarantee that all queries will be answered though if you take any questions you have over to

Support@ellusionist.com

If you do want to talk to anyone specific you can put that persons name into the email and the email will be directed to that person. There is a dedicated team that answer those emails, remember when you send an email there are other people submitting ideas, trying to reach members of the team and also people who also have queries also and as the team personally go through each email so it might take a bit of time to get back to you but they will you have my word on it. Another thing to take into account, these are normal people like you or I, if they don't get back to you as quick as you want they might be on a different time zone sleeping, travelling or even dealing with a family crises.

But they will get back to you. I know it can be frustrating ask things here and not get an answer to a specific questions you have. Send it over there it will be dealt with Smile

If it is relating to this product specifically, shoot a little second video or photo whatever and attach it in the email.

I really hope you guys love some of the positive changes we are making in the coming months over at E we are excited for the future and even more excited to be working more closely with you than we ever have before. Thank you for all the congratulations messages on social media and private messages here Smile You guys are the best, you really spur me on to be the most creative that I can be and if it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't be where I am today.

Much Love,

Pete x

P.s How do I change my thumbnail here? Its nearly a decade old!
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Keep this one Pete, it’s nostalgic at this point:)

-Theodore Annemann
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
2711 Posts

Ah... too late....
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
I’m crushed

-Theodore Annemann
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
2711 Posts

Hey Pete, thanks for the update. One of the things that bugs me the most is that E won’t show all the reviews that are submitted. It’s been brought up several times in this thread. To me that is just completely outrageous and highly immoral. I cannot trust a company that pretends to allow customers to review their products but then selects which ones are shown and deletes others. What will E do about that?
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Aug 29, 2019, RNK wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Boy, I must have really hit your defensive button. But if you were honest from the beginning in your ranting with Tom, people wouldn't now discredit everything you post. That's what happens when you pretend to be something your not. Sorry Tom exposed you and now all you have left is to lash out when you get an opportunity.

Bob

I was totally honest with him. This whole thing with Tom has been entirely one sided. He claims that I was making claims of who I was and what I do yet there's not a single instance where I had made such claims. I even referred him to the firm I'm at but he also wanted me to drop my name or give him my identity so that he could reference me and point to that FU2 thread which clearly is an absolutely ridiculous proposition if all he wanted was to hear it from an actual attorney DIRECTLY about copyright laws, thus this gives me clear indication that he may very well dox me just because he doesn't agree with me (more like he's upset that I didn't agree with him). We can take this to PM if you wish and I can detail exactly what transpired between me and him over PM (I've kept it all). You're the one that chases down my posts on this board to throw insults and slights at me so gtfo with your holier than thou nonsense.

1) I never claimed to be a magic creator or having been published. I even stated that I was not. Somehow even without me ever insinuating that I was, it's somehow me lying about it? How do I lie about such a thing if I never claimed it? It was Tom iirc that made that implication. I left that bit alone more or less.

2) I never claimed to be a attorney. You made that claim. So how can I have lied about it if I never made that claim?

3) With you lying about what I did or did not claim about who and what I do, it's you who is lying about me. Several times now, this is ridiculous and you need to stop. You have a problem with me, take it to PM instead of hounding me on this board like a troll.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
I still love ya kissdadookie Smile

-Theodore Annemann
The Mysterious One
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of The Mysterious One
Pete,

Congrats on the new gig and for taking the time from your busy schedule to hear our thoughts here on the Café. Of course, being one of the top mentalists in the world today, you knew what we were going to say before any of us typed a letter on our keyboards. Smile

Looking forward to seeing improvements at E, better product quality and support, less controversy (e.g., the FU2 debacle with Harrison Greenbaum that sullied E's reputation amongst a number of people). Hopefully, with your help and the help of others at E, ya'll (saying this with my Texas accent) can help E push the art forward and be a leader instead of taking three steps back (and causing a furor in the process).

P.S. I enjoyed your thinking on numerous products (too many to list), including Chess Guess.

Sean
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Console by Mark Lemon / Ellusionist (265 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..29~30~31~32~33..35~36~37 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL