The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SansMinds Secret Carrier (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I can definitely see a use for this. Especially for a guy like me who likes to carry around a lot of packet effects. Nice utility item. Looks like it would save pocket space.

https://www.sansminds.com/product/sansmi......8b1060b0
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Wish the band for out to lunch was more centered
mantel
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On May 24, 2019, emyers99 wrote:
Wish the band for out to lunch was more centered

But even though this does two things it would be a rip-off of Stockholder if it was centered. Making it off centre makes it their own original product.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3513 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
I agree with the OTL being more centered. As far as copying Stockholder if were more centered, no... Stockholder is a business card case, it can not carry packet tricks. For me, this item could have been useful but with the offset of that part, how I use the OTL, it will not replace my JOL wallet or Stockholder.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Is the otl on the reverse side openly visible?
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Maybe it's just me, but to my eye, this looks cheap. I wouldn't want to pull this out at a gig.

Madison
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3513 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On May 25, 2019, MadisonH wrote:
Maybe it's just me, but to my eye, this looks cheap. I wouldn't want to pull this out at a gig.

Madison

Definitely not for a gig but good for casual carry and things being worked on. For a gig, my Himber wallet has both the packet tricks I use.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
For me...well, let's just say I am the packet trick guy. Two will never satisfy me! I have dozens and dozens. Shoot, I'm the packet trick King. This would make a small dent for me. I probably could stand to carry a couple, at very least.

Problem is for me, wort so many packet effects to choose from, it's hard for me to know where to begin. Two of these would give me ten. That's a start.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1855 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
I wouldn't have a concern pulling this out at a gig as I don't intend for my audience to see that a carry packet tricks per se. It would be used as a quick way to idex a packet and place it with a deck. For $35 though, my money is better spent elsewhere and my own packet carrier is just fine.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
If the OTL had been in the middle I would have took the plunge however as it's off centre it isn't really practical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SansMinds Secret Carrier (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL