The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Looking for a Card Force (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
gillesA4
View Profile
Special user
Brussels, Belgium
593 Posts

Profile of gillesA4
Hi all!
Any idea where I could find John Carey's Tabled Touch Force? Couldn't find the info on the Café, and big G.didn't help either...
We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. (A. Einstein)
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
PM sent
cfirwin3
View Profile
Loyal user
Rochester, New York
233 Posts

Profile of cfirwin3
Quote:
On Jun 4, 2019, gillesA4 wrote:
Hi all!
Any idea where I could find John Carey's Tabled Touch Force? Couldn't find the info on the Café, and big G.didn't help either...

Same here. I can't seem to find the force under that particular name. Is it called something else in Carey's resources? Where is this thing described?
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
I have a spread force I have been doing for 20 years , it can also serve as acaan or just a revelation
if interested I can put up a demo
or just pm me
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
jerry100won
View Profile
Loyal user
Dallas Texas
257 Posts

Profile of jerry100won
Quote:
On Jun 11, 2019, cfirwin3 wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 4, 2019, gillesA4 wrote:
Hi all!

Same here. I can't seem to find the force under that particular name. Is it called something else in Carey's resources? Where is this thing described?

Same here....can someone post the source(s) of where we can locate.
Jerry

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON
Steve Malco
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Steve Malco
Hofzinser force to the bottom is my go to force. You're forcing the bottom card via a very simple bottom deal which by no means has to be elusive because it's under the spread. Instead of doing the squaring action at the end, my own variation is to separate my hands as I lift up the half with the forced card and say something to the effect of "Okay, look at your card and remember it." I used this a day and a half ago performing for a group and it works beautifully and it's a perfect illusion of being a completely fair choice.
Happiness is having a rare steak, a bottle of whisky, and a dog to eat the rare steak. -Johnny Carson
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Looking for a Card Force (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL