The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Creativity during this Bizarre slump? (27 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1838 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Quote:
On Jun 4, 2019, LebanonCircle wrote:
Lebanon Circle is a full time venture for me and business has never been better, in fact it can be quite overwhelming at times. Bizarre is booming if you look in the right places. Quite a few Spooky regulars have left the scene and newcomers are not automatically heading to the Café, they’re getting their fix elsewhere. Don’t ask me where though, social media probably?

I think we sometimes all need to remind ourselves that the scene does not revolve around the Spooky forum. I may be wrong, but this forum partly served as an Outlaw fan club and we all know what happened there...

Darkly

Dan

Indeed, the Bizarre Magick on Facebook is very active, and other platforms are great.And of course, Dan has been doing a stellar job on the Doomsday events.
LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
863 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
Thanks Todd! Hopefully see you at Doomsday 11, we’ve missed you!

Darkly

Dan
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1838 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Quote:
On Jun 4, 2019, LebanonCircle wrote:
Thanks Todd! Hopefully see you at Doomsday 11, we’ve missed you!

Darkly

Dan

Yes I have been locked away in the Citadel studying the deepest and darkest secrets of the magi!
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4102 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
Quote:
On Jun 4, 2019, DrTodd wrote:
Indeed, the Bizarre Magick on Facebook is very active . . .

And for those of us who would prefer not to have a Facebook presence, I have created a group over at MeWe:

Click here to view attached image.
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Creativity during this Bizarre slump? (27 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL