The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Rocking the Zibit in Ohio (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dennper
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of dennper
Hey All,

I moved from Colorado to Ohio a couple months ago and just got approved to set up the grind show at the "Lakewood Summer Meltdown Festival" in July. That's about ten minutes West of Cleveland with an attendance of about 10,000. Can't wait to get my beauty back out there. The 'Strange Thing' rides again!
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4395 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Sounds awesome - have fun!
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8364 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
I can't, but, the late Wayne Franzen trained OKHA, his Asiatic elephant, to walk a rolling globe across the ring! She has been doing it since the '70s,
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
dennper
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of dennper
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3298 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
I did the grind show a long while back and made some money and had some fun. When people asked where I got it I would explain, "I bought it from a retired side show worker, which isn't a total lie. People had a great time and no one complained about paying a dollar to see it.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
docdazzal
View Profile
Veteran user
San Tan Valley, AZ
338 Posts

Profile of docdazzal
Hi Dennper...

Looks great...! Wishing a great show and continued success.

Break-a-Leg,
Dan
Dr. Dan
Psychic & Paranormal Entertainment
www.drdanandco.com
0wen
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of 0wen
Have my first pocket zibit arriving tomorrow - Higley's flea to compliment my flea circus. I pitch mice at my circus, but figure the Higley flea would be a great addition. Also have my first single-o being worked on currently; and excited about putting the zibit together for it this summer. A handful of relatively big flea markets this way; all within 30 minutes or so of me, so a local market to try it out on with the benefit of a couple of them drawing out of towners to freshen the pool a bit.

Considering a campy old sideshow (girl in fishbowl, half lady, etc) for the fall season this year as well and will make room for the zibit en route.

How's the crowd your way for busking and such? I'm at the Old West End Festival in Toledo for the first time this year, but haven't worked anything that way before... curious
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Have fun!!!

and Dennper...PERFECT! That's a really CLEAN set up. Just right!
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Rocking the Zibit in Ohio (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL