The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Kandu Multiplying Bottles (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic-markus
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of magic-markus
Hi,
I just bought a used pair of Kandus Multiplaying Bottles. They arrived without the routine. So I just want to add them to my act. Can somebody send me the routine?

Thanks a lot
Markus
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4527 Posts

Profile of RNK
I don't think Jeff includes a routine for these.....You probably will have to search youtube for one...
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1281 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Jef is one of the nicest and most gracious guys I've ever purchased from, and I have a few of his items I have contacted him about. Perhaps you can give him a shout; I'm sure he could lead you in a good direction. You can contact him on his website, kandumagic.com
Jef Eaton
View Profile
Special user
511 Posts

Profile of Jef Eaton
Thanks for the nice comments sir. I try to give the kind of customer service that I would like to receive if I were buying something.
I have been in contact wiht magic-marcus and got him the information and links that would help him out.
Again, thanks for the kind words.
Jef
kandumagic.com
<BR>jjeaton@aol.com
<BR>Creator of what my Mom thinks are the funniest kid show props around!
magic-markus
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of magic-markus
Yes. Thank you very much...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Kandu Multiplying Bottles (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL