The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Janis Joplin was right (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fib
View Profile
Inner circle
1535 Posts

Profile of fib
Rocker Janis Joplin once sang that "freedom is the only word for nothing left to lose..." [something, something ... "me and my Bobby McGee"..something, something...]

That's how I feel after losing my newly-purchased Super Sharpie. You know, life stinks when you buy something -- and you practice and practice -- and then the prop that slips out of your pocket and ends up who knows where?

Janis Joplin was right: freedom is having nothing [purchased at a magic dealer] left to lose. My goal from now on: keep a deck of cards, a TT..and borrow the rest.
fib
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
I hear you Fib. I guess you are right by just sticking with the cards and........, . Of course there would be stuff out there that would enhance your magic , like utility devices etc.,,, Use them but just be more carefull with things that could just slip out of your pocket. I KNOW HOW IT FEELS MAN!

Take it easy!

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Janis Joplin was right (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL