The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Michael Bairefoot Myrtle Beach (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

coachc
View Profile
Regular user
WV
129 Posts

Profile of coachc
I just got back from Myrtle Beach and as always my family likes to catch a few shows in the evening after a day on the sunny beach. We took a chance on a small venue at GTS theater on 17 bypass and had a great time. Michael Bairefoot has a great show there and we had a lot of fun laughing at his comedy and enjoying his expertise doing many classics of magic with a fun and entertaining twist. It is a great bargain at Myrtle Beach to see his entertaining show for a very reasonable price. I recommend it if your on vacation there and make sure to catch Michael after the show as he is a great guy to talk magic with.
Bairefoot
View Profile
Special user
986 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Thanks man. It was a pleasure to meet you and your wife. Hope to see you again soon.
rxwookie
View Profile
New user
Tennessee
59 Posts

Profile of rxwookie
Wanted to second the initial post above. We saw Michael perform this past Tuesday evening with extending family who live in the area and it was a lot of fun.

You can tell Micheal is having fun on stage and that really translates to the audience. He also had some really funny interactions with the audience that were spontaneous.

Both my own family (magicians) and extended family (muggles) enjoyed the show. If you're in the area, do yourself a favor and look it up... And always support those keeping our craft alive.

Thanks for the great show Micheal. We wish you the best.
If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a sucess unexpected in common hours.
~Henry David Thoreau
Bairefoot
View Profile
Special user
986 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Thanks Kyle it was a pleasure meeting you and you family.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Michael Bairefoot Myrtle Beach (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL