The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ACAAN with ZERO EFFORT!! NOW $4.99 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2561 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2019, MarvinSanRemo wrote:
Cool idea. Quick question Greg. Does it ever feel weird giving them the website address in the format that corresponds to our app (with the additional forward slashes and our ID)? Is there any way to hide that? Or do spectators just not care? I have had fun performing this, but it always feels weird at that part. I have even considered bookmarking the page on my phone and handing it to them to use, while I have a spare phone for the sent info. Feel free to PM if I am asking too much in the open forum.

Hi Marvin,
I've found that spectators just don't care.
If you type the address for them (to speed things up), then it's a non-issue.
If you have them type it, it's still just another URL ...

Quote:
On Jun 19, 2019, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
I think it’s far stronger using the spectators phone than using your spare . After all it’s an “real “ updated statistical card selection site that makes sense imo .
Yes if they could just type in on google card stat sites and Greg’s site appeared that would be better still , nevertheless this is super clean and with a marked deck cleaner still Gaz 🙂

I agree,
Using marked cards, really adds to the mystery of the effect, since you can spread the cards face down, and do the "work" without even seeing the cards. Smile

One of my favorite ways of performing RA is performing for two people ... this performance is best when it's done for a couple (husband & wife, etc.)

Have one spectator enter a number and another enter a card.
Make sure each person does not see the selection of the other person.

When the climax happens comment "You see, even the CARDS agree that you two should be together. Smile

cheers,
Greg
MarvinSanRemo
View Profile
Loyal user
Santa Barbara, CA
270 Posts

Profile of MarvinSanRemo
Thanks for the advice and the additional tips. I think I will start typing the site in for them. Keep my idea in mind, should be simple to code in for the cleanest version possible Smile **Android**
paperinick
View Profile
Inner circle
my faro is starting to look nice after
1113 Posts

Profile of paperinick
Quote:
Cool idea. Quick question Greg. Does it ever feel weird giving them the website address in the format that corresponds to our app (with the additional forward slashes and our ID)? Is there any way to hide that? Or do spectators just not care? I have had fun performing this, but it always feels weird at that part. I have even considered bookmarking the page on my phone and handing it to them to use, while I have a spare phone for the sent info. Feel free to PM if I am asking too much in the open forum.

Consider the possibility to buy your own domain ($12 per year via Google Domains) and redirect to where you need to.
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death my right to say "scr*w you" if you persist. [Voltaire Smile]
The_Mediocre_Gatsby
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of The_Mediocre_Gatsby
This is an incredible app. I use the Tamariz stack with a deck of Harry Potter cards. I just leave them lying around my house and whenever someone comments on them, I launch into this.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2561 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Jun 25, 2019, The_Mediocre_Gatsby wrote:
This is an incredible app. I use the Tamariz stack with a deck of Harry Potter cards. I just leave them lying around my house and whenever someone comments on them, I launch into this.

SOOO Cool!!

Thank you for sharing,
Greg Rostami
rev_marcus
View Profile
New user
Just getting started with
95 Posts

Profile of rev_marcus
Just picked this up, this is awesome. Best $5 I have spent in quite a while. I had held off because I buy too many apps I don't use but this is definitely worth the original price.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
2663 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Agreed it’s brilliant Gaz 🙂
no2ss
View Profile
Regular user
California
168 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Quote:
On Jun 24, 2019, paperinick wrote:
Quote:

Consider the possibility to buy your own domain ($12 per year via Google Domains) and redirect to where you need to.

Yeah. If you use this enough, I highly recommend grabbing a cheap domain (there ones even cheaper than $12 if you look) to use that you can just forward. I have one for this app in particular. Very similar to the actual site, but with a different TLD. Super simple. Super effective.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ACAAN with ZERO EFFORT!! NOW $4.99 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL