The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Any Card by Richard Sanders (134 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..19~20~21 [Next]
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3112 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Extreme Burn is Richards best release by a long long way , I perform it at every single gig and have done since itís release Gaz 🙂
rosariorose9
View Profile
Special user
Kreskin guessed that I had
785 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Quote:
On Jun 22, 2019, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Extreme Burn is Richards best release by a long long way , I perform it at every single gig and have done since itís release Gaz 🙂

Hard to argue with you on that. It's a great effect, though I still get better reactions to Powerball...
mac40
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of mac40
I received Any Card last week. My handling and patter are not where I want them to be (yet) but I wanted to try it out so I fitted it into a couple
Of weddings Iíve done since receiving it.
This trick blows lay people away, the reactions it receives are just great. There are so many ways this can be presented and is totally impossible
From the audiences point of view.
I said my handling and patter need work, actually itís just the patter as the handling required is very minimal.
Not only is this a really strong effect itís also so easy to perform. I canít rate it enough.
Really nice work Mr Sanders 👍
Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1399 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith Magic
I got this trick from Kozmo's marketplace over at https://www.reelmagicmagazine.com. I love this effect. I always carry an ID on me, and this gets much stronger reactions. Thank you Richard!
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4223 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Jun 23, 2019, Aaron Smith Magic wrote:
I love this effect. I always carry an ID on me, and this gets much stronger reactions. Thank you Richard!

I agree. I think it may be because this effect really comes at spectators from left field. They just arenít expecting it.
Whereas with ID, 99% of the routines performed has the spectator looking for a reversed card as soon as the deck is removed from the case. Itís utterly amazing but has no real surprise element like you have with AC.

But ID will forever remain a staple in magician's repertoires. I still think ID is probably better as an ďoutĒ in emergencies and the classic invisible deck routine is arguably more entertaining than any AC routine thatís been created thus far. But many performers are very tired of the old ID routine (although most specs still love it.) Plus, Iím confident that some creative soul will devise a routine for AC that has a little more meat on its bones that what Richard has shared. His are very good but pretty basic.

So it will be interesting to see if AC is still around in 10 or 20 years.
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
1058 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
@ Aaron and videoman: I just got up and read your last two posts. I was completely confused: what does Richard Sanders' release Identity have to do with this?! Took me a full ten seconds to understand what you guys were talking about Smile
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This also applies to mentalists.)
Kaan
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of Kaan
Hi everyone,

here is my review of Any Card by Richard Sanders.

Hope it helps Smile

RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4668 Posts

Profile of RNK
Love this deck! Definitely a great release Richard!!

RNK
MurphysNEW
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of MurphysNEW
Hear it all straight from Richard Sanders himself LIVE. Host, Luke Dancy will be interviewing him this Wednesday (June 26th) at 12pm PST. You don't want to miss this one!
https://www.facebook.com/events/410414389685209/
DrIlluminatus
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of DrIlluminatus
Think ill go get this now Smile
PaulW
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of PaulW
Just got it and I am delighted. so clever, Richard has really worked it through, my favourite handling is the double whammy which kills.Highly recommended.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1082 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Not too happy with the way Richard explains the reset itís as though heís trying to impress with how quick he can do it
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4223 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Jun 26, 2019, cardbiker wrote:
Not too happy with the way Richard explains the reset itís as though heís trying to impress with how quick he can do it

I believe he does as you say on one part of the video but if you watch the separate Reset video he goes over it in great detail with a front view and performers view.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4668 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Jun 26, 2019, videoman wrote:
Quote:

I believe he does as you say on one part of the video but if you watch the separate Reset video he goes over it in great detail with a front view and performers view.

True. Richard proceeds to say that he will go into more detail regarding the reset in the next video.... I feel he covered everything you need to know about the reset. It's actually really easy. I am very impressed with this release. I love the substance he uses for the cards.
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
909 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
Richard Sanders is live with me right now! Want to check it out? Click here ->> https://www.facebook.com/MurphysMagicSup......17099498
Calvin826
View Profile
Elite user
419 Posts

Profile of Calvin826
Got this from Penguin earlier in the week, can't wait till it's delivered. Anyone know how easily this can be customized to a card different than the Aces? Is this easy to set up (assuming you will need a fo#*@ng deck of the preferred value, of course)?
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4223 Posts

Profile of videoman
Super easy if you have the required cards, either a couple 1 ways or a brick +1 if you wish to show a 4 of a kind.
Be interested to hear why you want to change to a different card because Iíve been contemplating doing a similar thing.
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
909 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
Catch the replay now! Find out EVERYTHING you want to know about Any Card from Richard Sanders himself

Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3112 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Quote:
On Jun 26, 2019, RNK wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 26, 2019, videoman wrote:
Quote:

True. Richard proceeds to say that he will go into more detail regarding the reset in the next video.... I feel he covered everything you need to know about the reset. It's actually really easy. I am very impressed with this release. I love the substance he uses for the cards.

Is the substance anything new Bob or is it just something most us have and know already ? Kind regards Gaz 🙂
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4668 Posts

Profile of RNK
No idea!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Any Card by Richard Sanders (134 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..19~20~21 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL