The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Any Card by Richard Sanders (135 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..20~21~22
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2421 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Quote:
On Dec 28, 2019, Al Kazam the Magic Man wrote:
I think I read earlier somewhere in this long thread that Richard Sanders mentions that if any of the aces (Ace to King) get spoiled or bent they can be replaced with any from a regular deck. Can anyone confirm if this is correct? The main reason I ask is that I've not let the spectators handle the cards as I was a bit nervous that if they got bent they wouldn't work right with whatever treatment the cards have.
Thanks for any replies to this question.
I have been having fun with this deck and it's getting great reactions. I've messed up the reset a few times but after going back over the video instructions more thoroughly I've sorted that out.

Yes you can. I did mess up three aces and replaced with normal aces.
mpilkey
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of mpilkey
Probably one of my top 3 favorite purchases year. It’s so fun to perform. Richard is very thorough on the explanation
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Any Card by Richard Sanders (135 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..20~21~22
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL