The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Any Card by Richard Sanders (134 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..19~20~21 [Next]
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1412 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Richard, Any Card looks fantastic. Looking forward to picking this up. Thank you very much for coming here and answering questions and for being such a gentleman.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2208 Posts

Profile of NeilS
The responses and willingness of Richard to reach out and answer questions is refreshing.

Well done and thank you.
trickymagic
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of trickymagic
^^^agreed^^^
Ezekiel Jump
-carpe diem-
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1200 Posts

Profile of Jared
I concur with NeilS and others about complimenting Richard for taking time to answer our questions and concerns about his new release. For that reason alone I went ahead and pre-ordered...Thank you Richard!
Vraagaard
View Profile
Inner circle
Copenhagen, Denmark
1154 Posts

Profile of Vraagaard
Looks great, and like most of my other effects from Richard Sanders I assume this will be a worker and time tested.

Question: When the add says: Customizable for other languages, I assume that means the cards are ďblankĒ and you hav to put the writing on yourself.

In Danish that would be in 4 words: The Five of Clubs will become ďyou choose club fiveĒ (Du vślger KlÝr FemĒ). The difference is that the in the British version Ace 1 and Ace 3 is the indifferent cards, where as in a Danish version it will be Ace 1 and Ace 2.

Now, I donít see that as a problem regarding the method involved, but I just want to make sure that I donít overlook something.

Br

Jan
trickymagic
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of trickymagic
Vanishing Inc has already mailed my copy. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Ezekiel Jump
-carpe diem-
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1214 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Is this language customized?

Congrats Richard for the release!

Quote:
FEATURES:
Works with ANY CARD (No Force)
Self working
Fast reset
Angle Poof
Customizable for other languages

Next time I should read the advertising before asking questions Smile

Richard Sanders
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sanders FX
162 Posts

Profile of Richard Sanders
Hi Jan and Lseeyou,

Yes, the deck can be customized to suit different languages.
I have a section on different languages on the project where I discuss how to perform this with languages that use different wording than THE FIVE OF CLUBS...as in your case Jan Smile Also, without discussing method too much here, the order of the cards is insignificant as you will find.
I contacted my friends all over the world to get their input so the info is solid.
I hope that helps.

Rich
makulit974
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of makulit974
Quote:
On Jun 12, 2019, Richard Sanders wrote:
Hi J-mac Smile

Yes my previous downloads were hosted on a site that, unfortunately, went out of business.
This was beyond my control, so the only thing I could do was learn from it.
I learned that the only way to ensure solid deliverability is to host with a reputable company.

The new platform is Vimeo.
Vimeo has been delivering video for many years and is considered one of the best video delivery systems online
The online instructions are easy to view and play and the site is solid.
Incidentally, Any Card video instructions are very thorough, giving you all of the tools that you will need to make the most out of this miracle effect.

On a side note, regarding the old instructions, I did my best to always answer any emails from clients within 24 hours but most of the time I got back within 1-2 hours with new download instructions. Bottom line, I care about my customers.

I hope that helps.

Rich

I asked Richard this morning about the Alpha deck instructions. I received a reply within 1 minute!!!
His customer service is as good as the products he regularly offers the magic community.
Thank you Richard, you do care and it shows!
Patrick
mikenewman
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland! Back home and Thrilled!
1029 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
Quote:
On Jun 12, 2019, trickymagic wrote:
Vanishing Inc has already mailed my copy. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Really? Thatís awesome!
Says on their site it ships June 17th.

Not to question or doubt you. But did they just create a shipping label, and notify you? I know that happens often but the product ships another day. Itís just notifying you they created the label. Which does include a tracking number too.

Again, not that I donít believe you. But it seems weird...

Thank you

Mike
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3064 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Does anybody know if you spread this deck face up can you show the spectators any faces ? Or are they all still
face down so therefore you canít ? Cheers Gaz 🙂
trickymagic
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of trickymagic
Mikenewman

see screenshot attached.
Ezekiel Jump
-carpe diem-
Platt
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1844 Posts

Profile of Platt
Had this had been around for a century and then ID or Brainwave came out, people would be losing their minds. "You can do the four ace trick without any of the removing the aces business. Just turn over the upside down card and it's the one they named!" But we love the new. And this is fun and new. So nice job Richard.

On a related note, I've always said that if your speaker or appliance could only be controlled by your voice for the last 12 years and then somebody said, hey I've invented something where you don't have to talk out loud to your appliances anymore. You can just use your thumb on your phone. People would go crazy for the "speaker that doesn't require you to talk to it." We're a strange bunch, wanting what we didn't have.
Sugar Rush is here! Freakishly visual magic. http://www.plattmagic.com
trickymagic
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of trickymagic
Mikenewman

I couldn't figure out how to attach a screenshot of the tracking, so here it is just copied..

Jun 12, 2019
08:36 am
Your shipment has departed the USPS regional origin facility.
Sacramento Ca Distribution Center, , US
Jun 12, 2019
06:10 am
Your shipment has arrived at the USPS regional origin facility.
Sacramento Ca Distribution Center, , US
Jun 12, 2019
04:55 am
Your shipment has been accepted at the USPS origin facility.
Rancho Cordova, CA 95742, US
Jun 11, 2019
11:30 pm
Package pending acceptance.
Jun 11, 2019
08:31 pm
We have packaged your item and it's awaiting the USPS driver who will pick it up from Vanishing Inc. HQ. Today's driver is Pattrick and we like him.
Ezekiel Jump
-carpe diem-
trickymagic
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of trickymagic
Estimated delivery date: Friday, June 14, 2019
Ezekiel Jump
-carpe diem-
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Iíll admit it. I like Mr Sanders thinking. I have a few of his releases. Like most of us, Iíve watched the ad video a couple of times and think to myself, I like this. A lot. Iím almost certain that a S****h is needed if I want to show the deck for some odd reason. I do not own this yet. But I will. This reminds me of a combination of things. The I.D. Combined with a F**c* D*ck. ( that looks looks weird 🤦‍♂️ ) if this is the case. I would not be surprised because of the specific type of creativity that Mr Sanders uses. Itís brilliant. And genuine. So if Iím right, Iím going to buy it. And if I'm wrong. Iím going to buy it. Win win situation for me.

BTW, Any Card looks super slick Richard Sanders.
mikenewman
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland! Back home and Thrilled!
1029 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
Quote:
On Jun 12, 2019, trickymagic wrote:
Estimated delivery date: Friday, June 14, 2019

AWESOMENESS!!!!!

Wow!!!!
Blueroyalty
View Profile
Loyal user
250 Posts

Profile of Blueroyalty
Looks like another great creation by Richard Sanders! To me, this has a vague resemblance to the Anything Deck by Paul Harris. I've performed that trick with great success and reactions countless times and the heat is never on the deck which is usually left in plain view. So I can see how the heat wouldn't be on the Any Card deck and moreso how easy a deck switch could be implemented.
johndevacmaker
View Profile
Special user
572 Posts

Profile of johndevacmaker
Saw Jamie Allen perform this in his act onboard a cruise ship last week it went down really well as did Jamieís whole show
Friends I am with are still talking about any card
Canít wait to get one
Thank goodness itís not card shark selling it would probably be twice the price
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Special user
If only I didn't have a wife and kid I would have MUCH more than
974 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Quote:
On Jun 12, 2019, Lonnie_Lyerla wrote:
The I.D. Combined with a F**c* D*ck. ( that looks looks weird 🤦‍♂️ )

Smile
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Any Card by Richard Sanders (134 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..19~20~21 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL