The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Talks over tea (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1292 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
Thought Iíd post this here to let people know about a video download series produced by the 13 souls. You can see the trailer here

https://vimeo.com/341854287

Itís something different to most downloads that are out there currently, it covers so much information I honestly feel this is one of the best downloads Iíve had the pleasure to sit in on. It has no effects, but the information shared on here is seriously valuable. To read more click here (you can watch the trailer here too).

https://the13souls.com/shop/downloads/ta......isode-1/

Next in the chair we have a psychic and in that episode we are going to study readings, thereís also an interesting debate or two. The episode after we have an actor and a script writer that shares their skills on how to write / create presentations - anyway Iím rambling. I hope you love this series - I had fun sitting in the chair!

Pete
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1309 Posts

Profile of bond19
Has anyone picked this up and care to share their thoughts?
MitchellK
View Profile
Regular user
England, United Kingdom
101 Posts

Profile of MitchellK
I very much look forward to seeing the future episodes of this. Episode 1 sounds and looks so valuable! From discussion yesterday, episode 2 with the psychic sounds so interesting and insightful! I know that Pete has put a lot of work into this, and I know it hasnít been easy. For £20, a complete and utter bargain. £20 for a lifetime of experience from one of the best in the industry outside of entertainment. Thatís what projects lack!
Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1292 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
Quote:
On Jun 20, 2019, bond19 wrote:
Has anyone picked this up and care to share their thoughts?

Iíve had so much good feedback on my Facebook messenger. I honestly canít wait for the rest of the season! There is so much shared on this project Iím so happy I got to be a part of this. I canít see anyone being disappointed x
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Interesting that episode 1 features one of England's top salesman! I will have to check this out.
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1343 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Nicee!! I need to Check this out!
10S Star Sign Divination AVAILABLE WITH FREE EBOOK !
info@olivierboes.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Talks over tea (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL