The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cana & MIDI by Thaddius Barker (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Thaddius.Barker
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Thaddius.Barker
Hey guys,
I'm hoping you can help me show some love to my newest release, Cana & MIDI - a double feature. Please let me know if you have any questions about the project itself; I'll do my best to answer.

Thanks and God bless,

T

Welcome to this special double feature, brought to you by 13 souls productions.

In this project, you will receive 2 incredible routines that are some of my go to effects: Cana and Midi. These hypnotricks of mine allow you to accomplish miracles in front of your audience with next to no set up and pair wonderfully with any hypnotic routine, although no real hypnosis is actually required.

The first of the two effects you will receive is Cana, wherein you convince your participant that their glass of water has changed into their favorite drink.

The second effect is MIDI, during which a spectator hears their favorite song being played through unplugged earbuds. No expensive gimmickry. No
Bluetooth.

Neither effects require any forcing or stooges. It is my genuine belief that you will not only love the methods behind these effects, but also performing them for the
audience of your choosing.

My name is Thaddius. Enjoy!

https://the13souls.com/shop/creators/tha......-barker/
Adam Hince
View Profile
Special user
Pittsburgh, PA
509 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
Interesting, but would want to see a review. I'd be interested to know if the effect for the participant is the same as anyone else watching.

-Adam
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Adam, there's no electronics, no stooges and no real hypnosis.

There is an element of duel reality, but obviously from the video, it's completely invisible.

Hope this helps!

XX,
-Jacob
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
"This gets my highest recommendation! They are two brilliant pieces from a great thinker. The methods are simple but the effects are miraculous!"
-Lance Sinclair
ltchip
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of ltchip
Where is this available?
any trailer?
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
I thought Thaddius said he would answer any questions.
Seems Jacob is doing all the answering and Thaddius has disappeared.
But that is pretty standard here. The creator come on to hype his latest project and then goes away for weeks, sometimes never to return.
Magicians/mentalists have a very odd way of selling things.
Thaddius.Barker
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Thaddius.Barker
Quote:
On Jun 22, 2019, videoman wrote:
I thought Thaddius said he would answer any questions.
Seems Jacob is doing all the answering and Thaddius has disappeared.
But that is pretty standard here. The creator come on to hype his latest project and then goes away for weeks, sometimes never to return.
Magicians/mentalists have a very odd way of selling things.

Indeed we do. Jacob is certainly very efficient at answering questions. I stay pretty busy, so I don't always have the time to respond right away. If someone beats me to the response, then I see no need to repeat theirs. However, the last question was already covered in the OP; if you click the link that Jacob or myself provided, you should find your answer.

Thanks,

T
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
Any reviews on this?
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
peterdilger
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of peterdilger
Can the spec use their own earbuds? can imagine loads of resistance to sticking a strangers earbuds into your ears !!!!!!!!
peterdilger
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of peterdilger
Two questions awaiting answers - 1. any reviews and2. use of earbuds
Michael.Kegel
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
142 Posts

Profile of Michael.Kegel
Another example how the Magic Café does save you money if you're observant.

Most appreciated, Magic Café. Once again.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cana & MIDI by Thaddius Barker (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL