The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Barrie Richardson Spooky key (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicdave56
View Profile
Regular user
Ellisville, MO 63011
187 Posts

Profile of magicdave56
Dose anyone's know what type of thread I can use for it ?
mindmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1340 Posts

Profile of mindmagic
Steve Drury gives a very practical and easily accessible solution to this in "Key Mysteries", available from Lulu. As it's Steve's idea I'm afraid it's not something I'm free to reveal here (or in a PM).

Barry
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3209 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Jun 17, 2019, mindmagic wrote:
Steve Drury gives a very practical and easily accessible solution to this in "Key Mysteries", available from Lulu. As it's Steve's idea I'm afraid it's not something I'm free to reveal here (or in a PM).

Barry

That sure was helpful... would have been just as well to not post At all. Unless I am missing something, all the original post is asking for is a type if thread to use. Don't see where that is an issue. Perhaps the poster could contact Steve directly. Since I do not have the effect, I am of no help.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17349 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Buy the book???? Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
mindmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1340 Posts

Profile of mindmagic
Quote:
On Jun 17, 2019, weepinwil wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 17, 2019, mindmagic wrote:

Barry

That sure was helpful... would have been just as well to not post At all. Unless I am missing something, all the original post is asking for is a type if thread to use. Don't see where that is an issue. Perhaps the poster could contact Steve directly. Since I do not have the effect, I am of no help.

Sorry, but Steve's solution (which is not "thread", BTW) is very much his idea and I don't have the right to pass it on. I was a contributor and proofreader for the book and I remember Steve mentioning this when he first came up with the idea. You could try contacting him directly and asking nicely.
magicdave56
View Profile
Regular user
Ellisville, MO 63011
187 Posts

Profile of magicdave56
I just want to what type of thread to use on it
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2440 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Didn't he tell you in the instructions?
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1031 Posts

Profile of reese
I love this thread.
scottishpiper51
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of scottishpiper51
I see what you did there, reese. Well played.
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1031 Posts

Profile of reese
What thread is on second. I don't know is on third. ( Who's on first )
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1172 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Barrie Richardson's spooky key effect did not use thread...

And btw, I thought Barry's post (above) was extremely helpful. He didn't spoon-feed the OP, but he did direct him on where to find the answer. Well done!

Seth
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Barrie Richardson Spooky key (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL