The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Book Of Champions 2.0 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Freshly out through The 13 Souls Productions...

"This is great... "Book Of Champions 1.0" was good... but "BOC 2.0" is fantastic... I got the review of this video and I tried it out... my audience loved it... Great job Jacob!..."
-Tony Blake

"This is a great book test addition for sure! It makes it super clean and I’d go as far as to say could fool other performers.

It looks like the MOABT... with a regular book.

The subtleties Jacob teaches in this are great and all culminate into a perfect blend to create the best looking performance. Of course, as ever, the subtleties are applicable across the mentalism board.

Jacob, as ever, goes very in depth in his teaching, making this project 100% worthwhile for any performer who uses book tests. Even for those who’ve never performed a book test before, you can leave after watching this download with the ability to perform one of the best, impromptu book tests going. It’s very simple and very powerful. Also, very adaptable if you come up with subtleties to add yourself 🙂

Thansk Jacob!"
-Mitchell Kettlewell

"Books.

They are sacred, divine and can be found nearly anywhere!

The Book Of Champions 2.0 takes the prior version of this wonderful routine and takes it to all new highs with a Psycho-mechanical principle that can be applied to almost any book test you already do, whether it’s an extra phase or just an impromptu wonder!
It looks like this…

A spectator grabs a book and confirms that all the pages are different.

The spectator stops the performer on a page and while in their own hands thinks of apparently any word on the page.

The performer begins picking up on the spectator’s thoughts right away and telling them how they thought of their word.

Finally, the mentalist looks into the spectator's eyes and reveals the thought of word to amazement and disbelief while, again, confirming that she thought of more than one word!
It’s as simple, direct and clean as that!"

https://the13souls.com/shop/creators/jac......b-smith/

XX.
-Jacob
MitchellK
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of MitchellK
This is a great book test addition for sure! It makes it super clean and I’d go as far as to say could fool other performers.

It looks like the MOABT... with a regular book.
The subtleties Jacob teaches in this are great and all culminate into a perfect blend to create the best looking performance. Of course, as ever, the subtleties are applicable across the mentalism board.

Jacob, as ever, goes very in depth in his teaching, making this project 100% worthwhile for any performer who uses book tests. Even for those who’ve never performed a book test before, you can leave after watching this download with the ability to perform one of the best, impromptu book tests going. It’s very simple and very powerful. Also, very adaptable if you come up with subtleties to add yourself 🙂

Thanks Jacob!
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Thank you for your review Mitchell!

Hope you get as much out of it as me!

XX,
-Jacob
Franky
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Franky
Is this language dependent in any way?

Thanks!
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Not that I’ve encountered or heard from buyers so far Smile

XX,
-Jacob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Book Of Champions 2.0 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL