The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Best one coin routine (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Poor dini
View Profile
New user
Lancaster
60 Posts

Profile of Poor dini
Insights is great but works best for dollar sized coins. I love Eric Jones’s and Homer Liawag’s one coin routines.
lizzard_king
View Profile
New user
Victoria Australia
13 Posts

Profile of lizzard_king
Quote:
On Jun 26, 2019, Mb217 wrote:
Yes 66, I always thought Stone's routine was one of the very best as it brought together a variety of surprising & magical moments. One of the very best for sure, bar none. Smile
Mb217 Do you know if one coin 2.0 is available for purchase I am still working on that routine I bought from the Godfather it was by Tim Feher one coin 2.0? I heard he now is in a different occupation and , perhaps is no longer available however I personally find his lesson enjoyable to perform.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8458 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hiya King, welcome to the Café. 😊👍🏽

Yes, that’s a nice one by Tim Feher, a wonderful guy and closeup man. Simply, his work is just great! 😁 You might email Tim (an old member here on the Café) for any assistance as to his “2.0.” I’m sure he would help you out. Tell him Mb sent’cha. 😉

And again, welcome here. 😊
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
lizzard_king
View Profile
New user
Victoria Australia
13 Posts

Profile of lizzard_king
Quote:
On Sep 23, 2019, Mb217 wrote:
Hiya King, welcome to the Café. 😊👍🏽

Yes, that’s a nice one by Tim Feher, a wonderful guy and closeup man. Simply, his work is just great! 😁 You might email Tim (an old member here on the Café) for any assistance as to his “2.0.” I’m sure he would help you out. Tell him Mb sent’cha. 😉

And again, welcome here. 😊
Thank you for the warm welcome I also have your Heads tails effect and enjoy practicing it to hopefully get it smooth like your performance. I am definitely a fan of yours Mb217 and the godfather of magic himself Vinny. Cheers - John
padre rich
View Profile
Elite user
432 Posts

Profile of padre rich
See this just for fun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKL9cb0SS74 not the best,not the worst,not the most difficult,not the longest but practical,well within the skill range of anyone.when Copperfield and Don Wayne saw/liked the "pinch" display in the middle they lifted it,put it at the top of one of his early specials and didn't pay me a dime.live and learn.it was the last thing I ever showed him.he's tight as two coats of paint.....
God's grace rocks! It makes a good cups and balls routine look pretty boring in comparison.
dirtyrussian
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of dirtyrussian
I was impressed with Moritz Mueller's One Coin Routine, the fact that he's only 15 years old, wow. Check it out at Ellusionist.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Best one coin routine (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL