The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Help with a stodare egg (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ViolinKing
View Profile
Veteran user
a loyal user has no more than
306 Posts

Profile of ViolinKing
Hi, I decided to make my own silk to egg. I punched a hole in an egg and now I am wondering what the best way to get the membrane out might be. Anyone done this before?

~Nicholas
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
21951 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I think you should buy a version that is on the market, as I believe you are confused as to what the Stodare egg is.

All I can say in an open forum is to check out some egg craft websites and use their method.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3060 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Jolyon Jenkins, who usually makes electronic items and writes up our e-Books on how to do his kind of "Magi-Tronic Magic" for his own section on The Magic Nook, has also written an e-Book for our Mini-Mysteries Book 4, called "Make Your Own Silk to Egg" : https://www.magicnook.com/MiniMysteries/......oEgg.htm It describes the history of the trick, including the Stodare Egg, as well as details with photographs how to make one from a real chicken's egg, white or brown.

In the same Mini-Mysteries Book 4, you'll also find my trick "There's an Egg in Your Hat" : https://www.magicnook.com/MiniMysteries/......rHat.htm which includes as a bonus my "Broken and Restored" egg trick which you may find interesting and fun.
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8345 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Karrell Fox published a "method" for the sucker silk to egg, in one of his books. It's GOOD!

PM me.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Help with a stodare egg (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL