The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » JuxtaPad by Alex Latorre and Mark Mason (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Russell Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Hampshire, England
1095 Posts

Profile of Russell Davidson
Neil - Write 'light' on the post it - if they say light you're right, if they say heavy you vanish it away. You vanish it regardless and then point to a ceiling light with a post it on that says 'light'. How did it get up there I wonder?
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1210 Posts

Profile of Michael238
Do I have to buy a certain book test, or do you use any book, and it is your book test?
www.mikebrownmagic.com
<BR>http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=885780636
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
2653 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Any book is all you need for this Gaz 🙂
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10340 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Jul 2, 2019, Jared wrote:
I guess that I'm in the minority who didn't care for this release. My gimmicks looked far from flush (after the "move") and it looks obvious that something isn't right with the pad. Moreover, this same effect can be done so easily with sleight-of-hand that I just don't see the value. In fact, a simple switch would be better because the spectator can later examine everything and find nothing. The only value I got from the download was how to gaff the book, which was clever. Otherwise, I cannot recommend this. However, credit goes to the creator for coming up with the basic plot, which was quite imaginative.

Mark Mason showed this to me today at his IBM booth... with his usual confident banter. I felt caffeinated without coffee.

Very cool, nice escalation of reveals - he says he is selling them by the busload!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes this feels like a magic trick, not mentalism. Fun though.

I enjoyed watching it.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
2653 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Yes Mark Mason and Paul Richards are far an away the best dealer demo guys in the world by a long way imo .
I could watch these 2 guys all day long , they sell great effects but they could also sell umbrellas to ducks that they are that likeable , believable and slick Gaz 🙂
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
591 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
I guess that I'm in the minority who didn't care for this release. My gimmicks looked far from flush (after the "move") and it looks obvious that something isn't right with the pad. Moreover, this same effect can be done so easily with sleight-of-hand that I just don't see the value. In fact, a simple switch would be better because the spectator can later examine everything and find nothing. The only value I got from the download was how to gaff the book, which was clever. Otherwise, I cannot recommend this. However, credit goes to the creator for coming up with the basic plot, which was quite imaginative.

I have to second this.

Personally, I didn't find a lot of value either and I felt the price was a bit too steep.

Anyhow, I can't say it's too bad but it's not great either and I'm not sure if I will personally use it.

Andreu
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
591 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Jul 9, 2019, Michael238 wrote:
Do I have to buy a certain book test, or do you use any book, and it is your book test?

You can use any book but you will have to gaff it.

Andreu
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10340 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Jul 15, 2019, Relick666 wrote:
Quote:

I have to second this.

Personally, I didn't find a lot of value either and I felt the price was a bit too steep.

Anyhow, I can't say it's too bad but it's not great either and I'm not sure if I will personally use it.

Andreu

But Mark M was selling them by the truckload at IBM convention!!

All the hobbyists were swarming and couldn't wait to give Mark their Cash Smile Demo demo demo... cha-ching!

Will this go in the infamous "magic drawer?" Bah, who cares. Cha ching $$$
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
2653 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
And and a lot of the pros to Brett , this takes a bit of work but not loads Gaz 🙂
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1708 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Jul 15, 2019, saysold1 wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 15, 2019, Relick666 wrote:
Quote:

I have to second this.

Andreu

But Mark M was selling them by the truckload at IBM convention!!

All the hobbyists were swarming and couldn't wait to give Mark their Cash Smile Demo demo demo... cha-ching!

Will this go in the infamous "magic drawer?" Bah, who cares. Cha ching $$$

Mark could sell Snow to the Eskimos !!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » JuxtaPad by Alex Latorre and Mark Mason (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL