The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Razor wallet by dee christopher (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
453rob
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of 453rob
I'm with Kinesis. Can anyone make a comparison between Razor Wallet and Pantera V2? I own the Pantera and honestly see no significant difference here, except maybe the no filter gimmicked credit card.
thekillingjoke33
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of thekillingjoke33
Hi guys, I just ordered the razor wallet and just wanted to know if any of you carries other small mentalism effects (beside the usual p**k and s****h based effects with business cards), which will fit in the compartments of the razor wallet.
I thought about voilition, a positive/negative-style prediction and perhaps powerball 60 (if it fits). Any other suggestions?
Bruce T
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Bruce T
Will to Read, Depiction, Fifty 50, Lucky Numbers, COAT
thekillingjoke33
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of thekillingjoke33
Unbiasedmagicreviews suggests a really cool variaty of effects you can carry on youtube. I should mention that I often carry my version of
“George’s Generosity" (bonus routine of operation gemini by reddevil)
UnbiasedMagicReviews
View Profile
Veteran user
344 Posts

Profile of UnbiasedMagicReviews
Thanks for the shoutout thekillingjoke33

Here's a link to my Top 5 review of effects I use with the Razor Wallet.

https://youtu.be/5b8sd-HQa8U
YouTube & Instagram - UnbiasedMagicReviews
I buy/review magic to help you make better decisions
Unbiased The Definitive ACAAN -The BEST Ungimmicked ACAAN - https://youtu.be/YtAAETDIouA
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Picked this up from Dee this week.
Great service, wallet is well made and I will use Dee’s handling without the extra bit.
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
898 Posts

Profile of dyoung
Im normally a cash kinda guy, but since lockdown I havent been carrying any, so I've been using this wallet. I like it! Im just waiting on an opportunity to use it for its intended purpose beyond carrying my credit cards Smile

All the best,
Dan
sujetom
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of sujetom
I've being using Big bulky wallets since I was a teenager, but I'm trying to go minimalist, so if picked this out. Probably one of the best wallets I've own, but because of the lockdown I've not tryied It on shows, so I should wait. By now is my everyday wallet. I Hope It lasts!
dbolan
View Profile
Loyal user
Carrollton, Georgia
274 Posts

Profile of dbolan
Quote:
On Jun 25, 2019, IAIN wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 24, 2019, videoman wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 24, 2019, IAIN wrote:
It's a great little minimalist wallet... Dee sent me one a while back. Works as it should.

Simple to use...

Hmm, not exactly a rave review.
Looks good to me though.

I got a freebie. If I came and raved, you'd have said its cos I'm friends with him. If I keep it brief then it's underwhelming. Can't win.

This review didn’t seem negative at all to me. Thanks for sharing.
"I didn't want him to feel that he could drive the lane with impunity."

- David Robinson
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Razor wallet by dee christopher (15 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL