The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » The Nerf Connection (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Probably not, could have been a slip up in the pre-show. It's not as critical in a live show as it is on one taped for television. I saw one time where he asked "We've never met, have we?" and the person answered "yes" prompting him to return her to her seat and start over.

Unless it's there for a laugh, you'll probably never see that sort of delay in any of his TV shows.

I've had a "helpful" Maitre D put me in the "hot seat" (Lance Burton's name for the usual place to recruit volunteers. Every show I've gone to since, this is where Lance goes for his volunteer)and was brought onstage. I played along as best I could, but he would have gotten a much better reaction with someone who wasn't familiar with what was about to happen. In this case, a little better "pre-show" work could have helped make the whole show play better.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
dsilverfield
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of dsilverfield
MCM your idea is good no very good. I am going to suggest it to a friend of mine. Hope you don't mind.
MCM
View Profile
Elite user
Minnesota
456 Posts

Profile of MCM
No problem, DO let us know how/if it works out.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » The Nerf Connection (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.55 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL