The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » The Stranger (iPhone App) by Jonathan Levit (66 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9..21~22~23 [Next]
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Did it twice today and kills! Love it!
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
Kay99
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Kay99
Any idea when the international edition will be available?
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Quote:
On Jul 14, 2019, Kay99 wrote:
Any idea when the international edition will be available?

Reminder - you can always "call a random US number from any country. Use the Pizza store and people will understand. Use a friend in your country for the live version in your language.
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of Psy
I won't be buying until the international version is out and until it has the option to record your own message. The possibilities would be huge!
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Quote:
On Jul 14, 2019, Psy wrote:
I won't be buying until the international version is out and until it has the option to record your own message. The possibilities would be huge!

I understand what you feel you need but I personally think you are missing out on a great effect NOW by waiting for something that may or may not happen the way you are requesting. If you piurchase now hyou should get upgrades to the new products as they are released so get it now and enjoy it and wait for your upgrade.
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of Psy
That is exactly why I'm not buying because that feature may not happen.
Im sure there a lot of mentalists/magicians waiting for a feature like this and that would pay for it. Most people want more these days...

I hope you guys can add that feature and if not we will wait until somebody creates an app that does Smile
jlevit
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of jlevit
Quote:
That is exactly why I'm not buying because that feature may not happen.
Im sure there a lot of mentalists/magicians waiting for a feature like this and that would pay for it. Most people want more these days...

I hope you guys can add that feature and if not we will wait until somebody creates an app that does Smile

Thanks for the messages about this! Yes, an update is coming that will allow for this. I completely understand waiting until you can record your own messages. Also, the ability to call a live person elevates this presentation to another level. I'm continuing to work on upgrades and features for this product.
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of Psy
Please let us know when the feature to record your own message is available Smile
jlevit
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of jlevit
Quote:
Please let us know when the feature to record your own message is available Smile

You got it!
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Great News!
itsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
middle earth
1117 Posts

Profile of itsmagic
Is the Android version out yet?
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Android not out yet to the best of my knowledge. It is promised soon.
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
I am looking forward to the Android version.
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
In my opinion it is WORTH getting an older iphone and a plan JUST for this particular trick. It is THAT good. Just get an iphone 5 and drop it in your pocket. Can get them for $100+ and a plan to cover this should be less than $50/mo. A working pro cannot pass this up.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
If you’re in a Comcast area, you may be able to sign up for their cell phone service. They have a “by the gig plan” which is $12 for every gig of data. Calls and texts are unlimited. Currently, if you use less than 100 mb of data in a month, you only pay taxes. So my regular phone is about $2.64 a month. Might be worth checking into!
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Quote:
On Jul 15, 2019, lunatik wrote:
If you’re in a Comcast area, you may be able to sign up for their cell phone service. They have a “by the gig plan” which is $12 for every gig of data. Calls and texts are unlimited. Currently, if you use less than 100 mb of data in a month, you only pay taxes. So my regular phone is about $2.64 a month. Might be worth checking into!

Great info! Thanks for sharing that!
Kay99
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Kay99
But will the international edition be a whole mother app purchase?

Or will it be an update to the existing stranger app?
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
I'm actually using this trick in Voila, for international users.
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Waiting for the international version for The Stranger.
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
GeorgeKerzon
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of GeorgeKerzon
The old Wizard effect is a classic. Seeing it updated like this is something I might like to try. Is the sale price still available anywhere?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » The Stranger (iPhone App) by Jonathan Levit (66 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9..21~22~23 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL