The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » My cabaret performance (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Vogler
View Profile
Special user
Greece
517 Posts

Profile of Vogler
Im amateur , Im involved in magic since I was a kid, Im performing for friends mostly close up but not very often.
I’ve performed just one time in stage when I was 25 (Now I'm 43) card and ball manipulations in a small theater. So this is my second time on stage in my life. I performed a short manipulation act and Williamson’s ring and rope routine. I wanted to make a vintage kind of magician, something we rarely see nowadays, Any critique is welcome buy keep in mind, I don't have stage experience, and the hostess is a famous singer here in Greece who is a good friend of mine and he called me there because he likes my magic in friends gatherings. But I really liked the feeling of being on stage Smile
https://youtu.be/iNhToGjoMbA
gallagher
View Profile
Inner circle
1045 Posts

Profile of gallagher
Hey Vogler,...Μπράβο!
I really enjoyed your performance.

"But I really liked the feeling of being on stage."
(Vogler)
I think this really comes across!
I mean this positively. 👍

I believe an audience enjoys a guy who looks comforatable,..
and,
..'can do something'.

The 'comfort factor', though;
the most important.
It is something,...most of us struggle for,
...without realizing.

You are very nice to watch, on stage.

The one question I had:
When you have the ring pulled from the rope,
by a spectator;
can the audience, to the other far side of the stage,
see what has happened?

It's a 'big magic moment'.
I wouldn't want it to be missed.

Thanks for sharing.
It is a pleasure to watch!
Gallagher
Vogler
View Profile
Special user
Greece
517 Posts

Profile of Vogler
Dear Gallagher Ευχαριστώ-Thank you a lot!
I really tried to concentrate the audience to the spectator! Fortunately the show had live filming and a big screen which played the performer almost close up. I was lucky to have a chance to perform there. Really glad that you liked my stage presence, because I prepared this show for two months all day rehearsals! I want to perform again now Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » My cabaret performance (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL